Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i keep having to refresh...

anyone else have this problem?:

I keep having to refresh the page every time i click on something as it keeps loading up an older version of the page (not up to date), ive cleared my cache, and reset the cookies, but it still keeps happening, on any other websites theres no problem though.....

im confused.com

Re: i keep having to refresh...

Either that or it says its missing a "security whatever it is" on a redirect.

Comment

Originally posted by Hammy View Post
      Either that or it says its missing a "security whatever it is" on a redirect.
      Have you read the sticky at the top of this forum?

Comment

any ideas on the refresh issue?

Comment

By not up to date you mean it is telling you there are unread threads, but then you click on that section and the threads are actually read?

That is the way the forum works, if you don't click on the forum category and then the thread it doesn't mark it as read.

Comment

not quite..

heres what happens....

front page tells me the latest post, so i click on the section ie general discussion and when the page loads, there is an different last post, so i click refresh and it then shows me the latest posts and the post from the first veiw is timed as hours ago..... it should tell me the latest posts when i first click on the topic/section....

but its the same when i click to view a thread, open a message etc..... what ever i do, im having to click refresh everytime to get the up-to-date page info

Comment

What are you using ? A Laptop or a PC. Do you have access to another ?

Comment

Originally posted by Sci Fi Steve View Post
                What are you using ? A Laptop or a PC. Do you have access to another ?
                a laptop and thats all ive got.... it started doing this a week ago, never had a problem before then

Comment

Do you have access to another Computer or an alternate Connection I only ask as I have had the same problem when I use a Friends pc having to manually refresh to show the threads that I have read and any new posts.

Comment

ive tried connecting at work as well on my laptop and still have the same isssue, so i know its my Laptop, but i dont know what else to do, also why on this site, when other sites are fine...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Canonfodder Hi im Chris, 29, ive got a wife & 3 kids (5,5,3), im a Photographer by day, security guard by night Find out more about Canonfodder
                    Working...
                    X