This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removing posts.

well i have had a post removed about which skirmish sites to avoid so myself and friends dont waste our cash, can the Mods
    A-Inform us why they were removed.
    B-Inform us in the first place it has been removed so we are not searching all over the place thinking we posted in a differant area.
    i can understand why things are removed but i would like to know why, it is just common courtacy.so please let me know why it was removed.
    Thanks.

Re: Removing posts.

Well, taking a look at point A, have you read the forum rules regarding mentioning competitors of Zero One, Ground Zero and all the related sites/shops etc?

As for a thread looking for negative comments about sites, I'm not suprised it got pulled.

I'm sure a mod will be along shortly, but if you haven't read the rules then they may well answer your question.
    Originally posted by TLSFx on the misuse of pyros
    Never wave them at police firearms response teams. Those people have (real) guns and no sense of humour.

Comment

Thanks for the reply. i said nothing bad in the post and take your point.
      But we as customers should be able to discuss who is good and who is bad, just like we discuss what is a good RIF and what is a bad one. as long as we do not give an anti ZERO ONE posts it should be ok to know where/what is bad and where/what is good. also the post allready had several replies telling me where not to skirmish before it was pulled. thanks again.

Comment

But us mentioning other sites means that we are mentioning Zeroones competitors... they have sites of their own if you didnt know. Groundzero Woodland and Urban. Its totally acceptable for them not to want us to mention their competitors on a forum that they pay for.

Comment

Understood totally. forgot Zero have there own skirmish sites, i will have to find out another way.

Comment

all the same, a courtesy PM from a mod to tell you (a) that it's been removed and (b) why, wouldn't go amiss

h e y d r i c h
            L T F S

tm ngrs scar l | tm ngrs ak102 | g&g arp556 | g&g arp9 | tm spas12 | we xdm | well mp7

Comment

Unfortunately the mods and assistants may not always have enough time to think and formulate a reply. Some of the time we remove threads and assume that people will be able to work out why it was removed (via reading the rules). This way the offender learns not to post the offending post again.

Comment

I always thought there was nothing wrong with a bit of healthy competition obviously everywhere except here that is.

Yes it is their forum but what harm does it do to discuss others providing links are not posted ?

Comment

Well I was one of the members who reported the post (therefore the thread). I hadn't thought that ZeroOne's staff would've been too happy about the negative discussion of other retailers or airsoft sites etc.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

I removed the post part on the bases It is advertising the competition and partly due to the thread already devolved to swearing and rudeness within a a few posts.
                    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 2 October, 2010, 07:29.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Yorkiebar Find out more about Yorkiebar
                    Working...
                    X