• Show
Clear All

• Petition to stop merging

close
    Yes
    40.00%
    No
    60.00%
    Last edited by theplage1234; 14 July, 2019, 20:55.
    Just because I don't post often doesn't mean I am not playing Airsoft

Re: Petition to stop merging

its annoying yes BUT it makes the thread look tider and stops people having to scroll for miles, annd please speak proper english, stop with all the "rite" "like"
    sigpic
    Originally posted by Parky
    Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

Actually in the UK, numbers are reserved for counting, not used in words....

The new system works much better, and threads are not full of countless "add ons" of info.

So in short no!

Plus how is it annoying exactly? Does the words "merged" make you want to punch your screen? (just wondering!)

Comment

Sorry its how i type lol. Other post looks a bit random now after other matey boys got deleted. Where that dammed edit button go now.

Edit: easily angered me the merged thing does annoy me cost the price droppin is in the smae post like, and the edit is bk on this post now.
        Just because I don't post often doesn't mean I am not playing Airsoft

Comment

If the posts didn't get merged now and again i agree that you would be scrolling down the pages for ages.

Comment

Keeps things tidy

Comment

well I think he has a point.it maybe tidy but I get fed up with being asked the same question a number of time because some mod has nothing better to do than mess with my thread.especially as it had relevant information & twice they deleted questions from possible buyers before I had chance to answer.theres a difference of thread cleaning all the bumps & just tampering for the sake of it.

Comment

Originally posted by dan232 View Post
                ...& twice they deleted questions from possible buyers before I had chance to answer.
                ^ Have to agree there - that's not on. Deleting relevant questions can deny a sale.

Comment

also deleting IMPORTANT questions so others dont have to waste time pming them , simple isnt it ? fair isnt it ? hard is it NOT?
                  sigpic
                  Originally posted by Parky
                  Being offended by the deaths of over 6 million people's almost as bad as not using the sales template.

Comment

AFAIK price reductions shouldn't necessarily be merged. The biggest offence tends to be "stealth bumping" which is unfair on others. Perhaps if the Original Sellers used the template, the questions wouldn't be needed - rite?

Comment

As Fingers said if People used the Sales Template then most of the information would already be in the OP

I used merge to add information submited within the 5 hour edit window, to add important edits and Price changes when the Seller can't wait 3 days to change the price. It is also used to move pictures into the OP when there added at a later date.

The only time a message wil be deleted is when it breeches one of the "Classified Rules"
                      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 20 May, 2009, 17:01.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

theplage1234 Find out more about theplage1234
                      Working...
                      X