Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Unjust iTrader feedback, can it be removed?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unjust iTrader feedback, can it be removed?

I received some negative feedback today which I am sure I have not deserved and if you look at my previous record you will see that I make a habit of trying to do the best I can for people.

Anyway on to the feedback I received: I received this from a user called os_13 with the title saying "kept changing the deal" and the description "Everytime I agreed to buy he then changed the deal and told me something different. I gave up." This feedback can be seen here:

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader_deta...ir=9234&u=6875

The last bit of contact I had with this user was this:

"Quote:
    Originally Posted by TB-Stalker
    Hi, what is the deal you are after? As I am pretty sure we never specified anything? Did you want to pay the £125 now and wait the 4 weeks for the parts, or do you want it at a reduced cost without that part?

Alex

I would like to wait for the part please. I wont pay all 125 now though, maybe a small deposit though.

Quote:
    Originally Posted by os_13
    Hi,
    Are we still doing this deal I ned your email addy for payment, thanks!"

I have placed his most recent response in bold as it was in the middle of a quotation. This PM was received on the 17th of September

After then sending him my paypal details for the deposit (I no longer have that PM as I had to clear my inbox several times) there was still no sign of the money, so on the 21st of September I sent a PM saying the following:

""Quote:
    Originally Posted by os_13
    Just waiting for my funds to my paypal to clear from my bank acc then will transfer you £25."

Still no sign of payment.... If I don't receive it by tonight I will have to sell to another buyer.

Alex"

I never had a reply to this PM and no money ever came through and today (4th of October), 13 days later I receive negative feedback with no explanation.

What really annoys me is that I am not the first person this user has done this too, if you look at his iTrader page here: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=105738

You can see he has had some negative feedback in the past.

I was also sent this PM from a user on the forum who had noticed I was dealing with this user and wanted to warn me! Here is the PM:

"Hi there,

Just a friendly warning but I would stay away from trading with OS_13, he has just messed me around for two weeks!
    I don't know if he is attempting to scam funds or what, it is all very bizarre indeed!
    I have left negative feedback for him, outlining the basic content of our conversations to try and forewarn people.
    Obviously make up your own opinion but I would save yourself the hassle!

Kind regards

Adam"

I then asked for more information on the feedback he had left and was given this answer:

"Hi Alex,

If you click on that it should give you the full description.
    If you have any questions about my reliability, I have been trading under this name on arnies and ukairsoft for about 10 years now.
    Both of the feedbacks I left him were in rebuttal to negative feedback left for me.

Kind regards

Adam

Feedback1:
    The 'buyer' messed me around for days then eventually claimed a payment had been made, however no payment has been received to my paypal account.
    On requesting proof of payment, just a simple screen-shot of paypal so I could investigate the matter, the buyer chose to ignore this request and leave negative feedback instead.

Feedback2:

I would strongly advise against trading with this member.
    Stated he had paid for items via paypal, however I have never had payment or notification of payment, nor have they been able to provide proof of payment despite requesting it on a number of occasions so I could investigate with paypal.
    However the user has had plenty of time to send a number of childish, petty and slanderous private messages and leave two negative feedback ratings.

Make your own opinions, however I wouldn't waste your time. The user seems to have signed up for the sole purpose of wasting peoples time."

This seems to be exactly what has happened to me, so I don't feel that either the user who warned me about os_13 or myself deserved our negative feedback and I would like to know if I can have it removed.

Please comment on whether you think it was deserved, I can provide copies of ever PM he sent me.

Alex
    Yes
    0.00%
    No
    60.00%
    Hard to tell
    40.00%
    WTB: TM HI-CAPA 5.1! CASH WAITING! PM ME!

Re: Unjust iTrader feedback, can it be removed?

By the look of it he seems to think you did something wrong, I am not saying you did but he thinks so, I would get a Mod to look into the matter as a neutral party and see if they feel you should keep the feed back or not.

TBH though as you have a long proven record on here I wouldn't worry, I would still be happy to trade with you, I had a similar problem a couple of months ago but from the opposite end of the deal and I know how frustrating it can be to receive negative feedback when you have done you up most to rectify the problems when the other person doesn't seem to have tried at all.

Comment

Re: Unjust iTrader feedback, can it be removed?

Locked awaiting response

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

TB-Stalker Running a small upgrade service for people looking to build themselves a DMR. Find out more about TB-Stalker
      Working...
      X