Invalid post...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Invalid post...

why does the message of INVALID POST POST LINK NOT AVAILABLE PLEASE INFORM THE ADMINISTRATOR appear when try reporting spam threads or rule breaking ........................

Re: Invalid post ......

Have you tried refreshing and seeing if the post is still there ?, It may be that the post you are reporting was being or had been removed at the same time you are reporting it.

Comment

Re: Invalid post...

no need to refresh the page as my web page provider does it every 3 seconds auto settings

and the warning keeps coming up when trying to report a post/thread posted by someone with few overall posts

Comment

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
        no need to refresh the page as my web page provider does it every 3 seconds auto settings
        Do you mean your ISP? I've never heard of any ISP doing that.

Comment

Wouldn't you not have time to read anything if your web browser automatically refreshed itself.

Comment

new firefox beta refreshes still pages if left for more then 10 sec's so if i go down stairs for 20 mins, after 10 seconds the page is refreshed .

Comment

Well not sure what was causing it, but your reports are getting through now.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

guard-sniper87 Find out more about guard-sniper87
              Working...
              X