This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sci fi steve

i sent you a pm can you please not ignore it as you've been online since and even had the time to post so it seems to be youve had the time to reply but havent

thanks

Re: sci fi steve

Oh dear sounds like steve is upsetting people again

Ask about joining the UNIT

Comment

well when im told not to laugh on here its a bit much, i just want an answer, an example so i can at least "try" improve, even though the rules seem slightly draconian in nature i cant say "haha" is there any reason at all for that or am i being picked on?

Comment

Hasn't replied to my PM from a couple days ago about merging my sales threads, even with 3-4 days between bumps.....

Comment

TBh and this is just my personal opinion why does Zero in have him as a moderator if so many people dislike him ?? Apart from the obvious which is he is the only one on the forum that actually does anything ie, sales thread etc etc

This seriously needs to be looked into in my opinion

Ask about joining the UNIT

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BALBOSA Sound Designer\Sound Recordist, Outdoor enthusiast and all round crafty bugger, one of the 2 founding members of team unit-13, if you would like info on the team feel free to drop me a pm Find out more about BALBOSA
          Working...
          X