Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Bad Traders - When Do They Lose Trading Rights?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad Traders - When Do They Lose Trading Rights?

One for the mods really:

Is there a point a trader would lost their access to the classified section? I know we have a complete (and very good!) feedback system, but for some reason unknown to myself nobody seems to check it!

Take for example a fairly common seller on this forum.

Total Feedback Received: 13 (6 negative vs 7 positive)
    Total Feedback Left: 13 (4 negative vs 9 positive)

To me, that is a disgraceful record, and somebody who should not have access to the forum sales area. Yet even today, people are posting on their sales threads asking about items. Surely nobody in their right mind would want to purchase, if they were aware of that trading past. In know it is pretty much "buyer beware" - but it is crazy.

My suggestions:

- Your feedback dips below X percent, or X number of negatives within a certain period, your access is suspended.
    - The default screen on a user profile is the feedback page, or better still the PM button is on that page.

Seems to be, a lot of people are unaware (or forgetting to check) feedback at their own peril!

Re: Bad Traders - When Do They Lose Trading Rights?

good post ,

Comment

I totally agree with you, its an outrage these sh*t disgraceful sellers are able to sell.

Comment

Thing is though lee the feedback system isnt linked directly to sales like fleabay.
        If you p%^^ed me off for whatever reason (for example) whats to stop me going to your itrader page and leaving a random -ive feedback?
        Also if i have 1 good and 2 bad in my first 3 sales for whatever reason that may mean i cant trade again?
        I must say personaly i read the ad check the feedback and then make the offer everytime, none of us have got money to burn i think.

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
          Thing is though lee the feedback system isnt linked directly to sales like fleabay.
          If you p%^^ed me off for whatever reason (for example) whats to stop me going to your itrader page and leaving a random -ive feedback?
          Also if i have 1 good and 2 bad in my first 3 sales for whatever reason that may mean i cant trade again?
          Moderators in short.
          They would remove the feedback.

Comment

Pretty much as above. When multiple users report a problem, that is the time for something to be done.

There is always going to be odd disagreements, but that can't be the mods responsibility. But when 50% of the people you trade with over 14 different transactions are not happy, then clearly something is wrong.

Comment

If everyone checks it then they wont have a sale but if you put bad rep to them then you normaly get bad rep back like what happened to me taday

Comment

But how do they know if its justified or not?
                And i asked for a +ive feedback for a buyer to be removed about a month ago because i pressed one letter and acidently hit done on my iphone, all i wanted to do was redo it for the buyer but had no response at all and the single letter feedback still stands today.

Comment

Originally posted by mas12555 View Post
                  If everyone checks it then they wont have a sale but if you put bad rep to them then you normaly get bad rep back like what happened to me taday
                  Report it to the mods, that trader pee's me off, he shouldn't be trading.

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
                  But when 50% of the people you trade with over 14 different transactions are not happy, then clearly something is wrong.
                  Agreed again

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                  But how do they know if its justified or not?
                  And i asked for a +ive feedback for a buyer to be removed about a month ago because i pressed one letter and acidently hit done on my iphone, all i wanted to do was redo it for the buyer but had no response at all and the single letter feedback still stands today.
                  Had to re-read this a few times as I couldn't quite understand it but I think I understand now, so basically you left someone feedback which you didnt mean to do and it didnt say anything apart from one letter, and you wanted mods to remove? And you want it removed to leave him proper feedback?

Comment

Yep spot on.
                    Sorry
                    Hall of shame needs updating too i think are any of those members still active?

Comment

[QUOTE=LeeBristolAirsoft;518263]Report it to the mods, that trader pee's me off, he shouldn't be trading.

I have reported it to rampage about 3 hours ago but still no reply.

Comment

No probs, just remind Rampage and just leave him the proper feedback, there is no problem in that as Rampage should remove the 1 letter worded one for you

"I have reported it to rampage about 3 hours ago but still no reply"

Has he been on?

Comment

tisane: You keep referring to single feedback. Anybody could leave anybody a bad feedback - yes. But I can't for example leave you more than 1. Therefore unless I get 15 mates on side, I can't bring your feedback below 50% (for example) to force an automatic suspension of trading rights

Comment

Yes i keep checking his profile and he has been on.

edit; Ok sorry just refreshed his profile he has been offline for 12 mins now

Comment

Probably been busy?
                              Just keep reminding him when he comes on, it's his job to take care of the forum so he wouldn't ignore you

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

jagillham Find out more about jagillham
                              Working...
                              X