Template Idea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Template Idea

Just a thought, all these threads saying what gun should i get, why not have a template? It would be much tidier and would get to the point quickly ie

What I am After:
    Budget:
    Preferences:
    How i want it to perform:

I mean this is a very rough outline, but maybe something could be fabricated?

Cheers.
    www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Re: Template Idea

Maybe, although I'd rather if people...

a) Searched
    b) Realised nobody knows what gun they want except them.

Fair enough if they know the model, and want to know the pros/cons of each maker. But people who go "I have £250 and what range and accuracy, what is best" are actually mental.

Comment

Agree with Jag especially on point B

Comment

okay then jagillham what if someone choosen the worst possible model avaliable like the thundermaul and asked what make is the best for accuracy and range
        lets be honest theres no make that do great models of thundermaul and we are letting that guy spend his money on something that he wanted to know what gun is best for range and accuracy and he wont get accuracy and range from them

and what if they dont care on the model and design and just want the best possible overall gun in airsoft at their choosen price
        whats wrong with that

i think its good what sabbath said in the op
        thanks
        I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Comment

Still on topic...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gezer View Post
            okay then jagillham what if someone choosen the worst possible model avaliable like the thundermaul and asked what make is the best for accuracy and range
            lets be honest theres no make that do great models of thundermaul and we are letting that guy spend his money on something that he wanted to know what gun is best for range and accuracy and he wont get accuracy and range from them

and what if they dont care on the model and design and just want the best possible overall gun in airsoft at their choosen price
            whats wrong with that

i think its good what sabbath said in the op
            thanks
            I'm sorry, but... what?

Comment

Bearing in mind the Thundermaul (to take your example) is a JG M4 in a body shell... not a bad weapon!

The whole point is though, 99% of airsoft weapons are half decent anyway. And I don't know which M4 variant somebody wants.

Comment

That's a good point
                I now agree
                I AM A NOOB ON A MISSION!!!

Comment

Buy you know that no one wants an ARES M4, because they aren't compatible with anything. And you know that no one wants a G&G M4, because they're too expensive, and not as good as the G&P. The new kids don't know that.

Still, I don't think we need a template for that kind of thread. Not everything needs, or is worth fixing/making better.
                  sigpic
                  Tanaka M700 RealSword SVD TM VSR
                  I want your broken Tanaka shotguns!

Comment

Exactly, I can tell a newbie about the brands. So if somebody says they want a CQB M4, what are their options - I can say ICS don't work with nothing to them

What I don't know, is if they rather a G36c, MP5 or a M4 :D

Comment

this gets to the point quicker,it also can help with the reply people make,like where it says what im after,imn this part he could put ive got soand so mutch cash and i want a big/small gun,at this point you can straight away get that thought of suggesting a systema out of your head,and if he says,i ant a small gun,then you can quickly narrow your options down to things like mp5 and what not,then when he says preferences ,he can say,he likes the mp5 series,or he likes the m15/m4 series,then that further narrows it down,and finally when he says how he wants it to perform,weather he wants brute force,upgradeability,range or reliability,it pretty mutch leaves you with a easy decision for you to make onwhich gun to recommend,what i have just said will probably make some of you go,well why couldnt he look at all these factos himself and make a decision,well,the guy know what he wants,but he is new,so he probably wont know what gun fits these descriptions,whereas most of us have used a fare share so will have some more knowlege

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sabbath I just love Black Sabbath :) Find out more about Sabbath
                      Working...
                      X