This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Removal of my feedback- without my knowledge

I have had thing removed on many forums that iIbelong to. I have had things of mine changed. On every other forum I visit, the moderating team has first asked me if I think it should be changed/removed. After all I posted it their in the first place so only I know the reasons why I posted it. But here we are one ZeroIn and i have had something of mine changed, without Rampage even asking me why I think it should remain on the forum, and not even explaining your point of view on why it should be changed. All I ask is that somebody... A- asked me why i think it should remain and B- his/her point of view on the matter. From their we hopefully would come to a reasonable solution.

Please can you contact me regarding this or is that to much to ask?

Also please people dont start a war on this I just want Rampages responce, nothing else.

Re: Removal of my feedback- without my knowledge

Originally posted by nick View Post
    Also please people dont start a war on this I just want Rampages responce, nothing else.
    May I ask why you put it up on a public forum instead of private messaging him then?

Comment

i cant find/dont have the time to look for a post by him to click the Private messege thing.

Goodnight.
      Nick

Comment

Here is your feedback from other users: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=101643

It's a bloody miracle your account is not banned to be honest.

Comment

There is a search button at the top so if you type Rampage into that.... What I can't get my head around is that you don't have the 30 seconds to search his name but you do have enough time to write the OP.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
          A brain?
          Originally posted by snuff
          Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
            Here is your feedback from other users: http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=101643

It's a bloody miracle your account is not banned to be honest.
            Agreed, spends more time scamming then actually searching for peoples profiles. And your signature is re-assuring too.

Comment

I get the feeling somebody else may have changed his sig.....

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
                I get the feeling somebody else may have changed his sig.....
                Really?
                Last edited by Ominous Slayer; 29 October, 2010, 22:20.

Comment

This is true actually!

Back to the point though. When half the people you trade with leave you negative, and even the positives are hardly glowing. Maybe that could just be why nobody places any value on the feedback you leave.

Comment

Didn't Nunchuck catch Nick trying to sell his old gun on for several times its actual value with a bunch of totally made up upgrades too?

Actively trying to rip people off clearly isn't worth a ban.

Comment

yeah , but his feed back is deserved if he acts the way he does ,

it all represnts the deals and trades he/she does

Comment

Originally posted by parky View Post
                        Didn't Nunchuck catch Nick trying to sell his old gun on for several times its actual value with a bunch of totally made up upgrades too?

Actively trying to rip people off clearly isn't worth a ban.

And the point in banning him would be what? He will only make up a new email new paypal and new user account and start scamming again ala dangilliam and thin lizzy etc.

The idea of the feedback system is so people can leave negative feedback and then the person will be avoided and not gain any sales, if people don't look at what is blatantly negative feedback then that is their own fault for not doing the research.

Do you go on ebay and buy from a seller with 80%? I certainly dont go for any trader on ebay with anything less than 97% (That allows for negative feedback left by people who are just complaining due to late post or genuine problems)

On here you have to do the same, take their percentage into account against the number of feedbacks left. I personally tend not to trade with people on here with less than 5 or so feedback items and preferable they have one as a seller.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

locked and the appropriate people notified and a there is a post by him right at the top of the forum you know ......the rules post

and please change your sig
                          Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 30 October, 2010, 07:43.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

nick Find out more about nick
                          Working...
                          X