Just a little thing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a little thing.

This may be petty but am i the only one to notice the forums clock hasnt gone back yet?

Re: Just a little thing.

In the User CP, if you look at the date and time options, and if you set it like so:

In addition, you may set the appropriate option to allow for daylight savings time in your part of the world.
    DST Correction Option:
    DST Corrections Always Off

Then the forum time will be correct.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

But then you get the security token issue dont ya? or is it the other way round?

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

You only get that token issue when it's set to "Automatically detect settings"

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
          You only get that token issue when it's set to "Automatically detect settings"
          Mine is set to auto detect and I've not had any issues (that I've noticed) with the forum. Clock is correct too.

Stuff Wanted!

Comment

Lucky you, but then again, you only joined two days ago! You may start noticing issues soon.

Comment

Now that you mention it...

"You last visited: 42 Minutes Ago at 14:28"

Errr...

Stuff Wanted!

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
                In the User CP, if you look at the date and time options, and if you set it like so:

In addition, you may set the appropriate option to allow for daylight savings time in your part of the world.
                DST Correction Option:
                DST Corrections Always Off

Then the forum time will be correct.
                Nice one.
                Thought that might be the case but didnt want the usual security token issue.
                All done and no probs yet.

Cheers

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

tisane Find out more about tisane
                Working...
                X