Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Appreciation

Just thought Id make a little thread, to stick in with the negative ones that are on this forum!

If you want a place to simply say thanks to someone/everyone for something special while youve been here, i.e an amazing amount of help etc, then this is the place to do it!

I, for one, would like to thank 99% of the members of this forum for not being total arses! So many other forums Ive used, and recieved nothing but sarky comments, unhelpful advice, uselessness.

Its so refreshing to have a forum where if you have a question, good advice will be yours to had within a matter hour hours. Sometimes even minutes!

So thanks to all you guys,

Re: Appreciation!!!

Good one- thanks to you for a fast transaction on parts a while back and to all the other guys who I've dealt with.
    Originally posted by mr lean 81
    painting is part of a manufacturing process, you dont buy a car without paint on it do you???

(unless its a DeLorean)

Comment

I'd like to say thanks to all the forum users that support my work .Cheers guys :D

Comment

I'd like to say Thanks for all the people i've dealt with, your a good lot
        And agreed, it's a helpful forum with respectful modding

Comment

Originally posted by heroshark View Post
          I\'d like to say thanks to all the forum users that support my work .Cheers guys :D
          Its great work though, your a master of your arts!
          Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
          Just because something is in Transformers 2 doesnt make it real.

Comment

Originally posted by Could Not Think Of A Name View Post
            Its great work though, your a master of your arts!
            Agreed, everyone seems to own/have owned a heroshark product.

Comment

I have my first on the way!

Comment

Firstly thanks to Keeper for building and repairing so many of my guns and teaching me so much about airsoft tech work!

Secondly thanks to Aeviv and Keeper for organising all the airsoft trips.

Thanks to all the people I've met off here in real life, you're all great guys and hopefully we can skirmish together again soon!

And finally thanks to all the people I've traded with - haven't had a bad deal yet! *touches wood*
                Formerly 'Waltzinblack' but thought it was time to incorporate my Team callsign into my name

Comment

Cheers to Aeviv for offering me that lift up to the GZ Weekender....didnt need it in the end but the offer was appreciated .

Cheers to Keeper for his excellent, long and detailed advice on which Barrett to buy, and huge respect to you for being able to lug that massive M82 around.....I couldnt manage mine!

and finally cheers to Rampage for making us all laugh at the 2nd hand sale at the Weekender this year....did you ever move from there?

Comment

please keep this to forum feedback cheers muchly :p

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
                      I, for one, would like to thank 99% of the members of this forum for not being total arses! So many other forums Ive used, and recieved nothing but sarky comments, unhelpful advice, uselessness.
                      FFS, use the search function, there's been loads of other posts congratulating the mods and forum

:D:D:D
                      sigpic

Comment

Corrr sorry Robin! :P

Its just refreshing to have a good source for all my airsoft needs. used another forum today, and the responses from it were the final straw!

so this is my only forum now :D

Comment

Thanks to the guys ive helped out with small parts FOC, for remembering me when i post for that stupid little part you just cant buy.

You know who you are
                          Cheers

Comment

Re: Appreciation

Thanks to all the Techies for past prestent and future projects and thanks to a certain guy how has helped me out with small parts.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
                            A brain?
                            Originally posted by snuff
                            Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Boo-Sabum Ben Instructor & Umpire with the International Taekwon-Do Federation Find out more about Boo-Sabum Ben
                            Working...
                            X