reasons for editing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reasons for editing.

Would the mods be kind enough to use this feature too.

I have had post's edited with nothing apparently done to them. - If I knew the reason for the edit perhaps I would be able to save the mods time in the future.

Mac
    Originally posted by Coz
    Holds gun like a super sniper pro......Cries when wind blows his BB off course.
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/showthrea...iping-tactics- sniping tactics thread.

If no edit reason was given and you can see no change then it was more than likely a typing / Smiley error.

I can not recommend ieSpell enough for Explorer users.
    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 21 November, 2010, 15:27.

Comment

Re: reasons for editing.

Now thats just being picky, adding that onto their work load is just inconciderate...
      Recoils: TM MK18 / TM Recce / TM G36K / TM AK102
      Rifles: G&P LMT MRP
      Shotguns: TM M870 / TM M3 / G&P Sheriff 870 / Madbul AGX Tan
      Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

Originally posted by Half Trigger View Post
        Now thats just being picky, adding that onto their work load is just inconciderate...
        ha ha ha.

mate - I'm only asking they type out a word or two. whilst I appreciate everything they do it is hardly taxing.

if for example they put: "poor grammar" or "link not allowed" such like. - One would know in the future to sort it out.

are you seriously as short sited as to not realise that would save them editing time in the future?
        Originally posted by Coz

Comment

Originally posted by Sci Fi Steve View Post
          If no edit reason was given and you can see no change then it was more than likely a typing / Smiley error.
          you mean to say you go round correcting spelling mistakes?
          Originally posted by Coz

Comment

Hmm what happened to our '+1, +2 etcs?'
            sigpic

Comment

Evidently deleted...

Point in fact - if they have the time to click edit and make amendments, then you have the time to give a reason. Not doing so is just dumb insolence.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Thought you meant PMing the reason.
                But my point still stands that they shouldnt have to on every post if they do not have the time.
                Pistols: TM; Sig P226, Hi Capa Extreme x2, 1911 MEU / KWA; USP.45, M226, Glock 26, USP-c x2 / KJW 1911

Comment

If they don't have time, then they shouldn't be mods as a mod with no time is useless

Comment

^^^^This man speaks sence.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
                    A brain?
                    Originally posted by snuff
                    Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

Thought you meant PMing the reason.
                      But my point still stands that they shouldnt have to on every post if they do not have the time.
                      then clearly you missed the point on so many levels that you should just walk away.

how long do you take to type out two words?

your point sir is just bloody stupid.
                      Originally posted by Coz

Comment

i think people forget theres,
                        life, work and a whole world out side of the internet.

my two cents: post changed, no reason given = fail
                        no reason given and NOT changed = mistake.

you seem to for get mods are human too, apart from rampage...he's like half battle programed robot.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Macka View Post
                          then clearly you missed the point on so many levels that you should just walk away.

how long do you take to type out two words?

your point sir is just bloody stupid.

I think you just need to calm down tbh..
                          I have my opinion you have yours. Dont be rude.

Comment

I think you just need to calm down tbh..
                            I have my opinion you have yours. Dont be rude.
                            lol.

your point is that the mods do not have time to type two words. - ergo you should support the idea that any time they save, so they can do other modding duties is good. yes?

yet I'm saying that typing two words saves them time in the long run - as the user should be mindful not to do whatever required modding in the first place in the future. - thus the mods do not have to go in and edit the user for the same thing.

do you understand now?

seriously we are talking about clicking on a box and typing a word or two.

unless you type at 1 word an hour we are literally talking 3 seconds - to save the time in the future.

frankly I think it is the obvious thing to do. - not doing so is just daft.
                            Originally posted by Coz

Comment

One thing for sure, I was very thankful and grateful, our mods here are very patient, I have loads of sales threads which the mods edited for me.

Thanks a lot guys and as always more power!

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Lt. Macka A work offshore in the North Sea. Depending on Internet connection and how busy I am, I'm typically more active on the forums when I'm away offshore. When I'm ashore I'm generally busy with various hobbies. Find out more about Lt. Macka
                              Working...
                              X