This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scammers.!!!

How are the scam artists on this forum been dealt with.?
    I'm totaly new to Airsoft, and this forum.
    Very big on paintball, and thought I love the look of airsoft, I'll give it a go, but having already been taken for a mug along with other guys on here, nothing seems to have been done about the serial scammer that seems to be lurking in the shadows.!!
    I'm not normaly one to complain about things, but a stand has to be taken against these idiots.

Having just lost over a 100 quid due to a scammer on here, I'm pretty annoyed to find out he struck a few months ago, and the fact it's not the first time he's scammed on here and is still free to do so.

The Police and the fraud section have all the details, I've got a crime number.!!
    I know I've lost the money but, hopefully he will be stopped doing the same thing to other members.!!
    It's far to close to Christmas to be loseing money to a total twat.!!

Thanks for Reading

GOoch.

Re: Scammers.!!!

Mate name and shame

Comment

Can I just add, I love the forum, it is a great place to visit for advice and all things Airsoft, I've learnt a hell of alot since I joined.!!

Great Job.

Just don't like been ripped off.!!

Comment

Do not name and shame as it will turn into a hate thread which will end up having consequences.

When entering into a Trade on the forum try to Follow the Guide

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=52896

If thing go wrong leave trader feedback and start a Paypal dispute. If that fails then your next step is the one you have already taken, Legal action.

If you think it is an out and out Scammer (rather than a Bad Trader) then inform Rampage and it will be looked into to the best of our abilities. (which I belive is being done).

Comment

I deffinatley wasn't going into a name and shame thing.
          And I've done the Trader thing.

Paypal are no use, my own fault sending the payment, as payment owed, no come back.
          And you've answered my question regarding the mods looking into it. Because this needs dealing with.

Thanks again for Reading.!

GOoch.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GOoch Find out more about GOoch
          Working...
          X