Reviews Section

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reviews Section

Just wondering if there could be 2 reviews sections because its a bit annoying when i loook for a review and it says "WANTED reveiw for ??? gun" could there be a wanted reviews section and a reviews section please
    Fraser
    CYMA AK-105 with Drum Mag / G&P SR-16 URX Shorty / TM PX4

Re: Reviews Section

I understand what point you're coming from mate, but at the end of the day adding a new section might be.. 'too much work' for the mods or forum supervisors or whatever.
    It would be nice to have a seperate section for it but i don't think it would get used enough IMO.

Comment

Yeah as above.

In honesty, I don't even search this forum for reviews, I simply put my queries into google. Sometimes, results from ZeroIn can crop up.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

oh fair enough then dw thanks for answering anyway
        Fraser
        CYMA AK-105 with Drum Mag / G&P SR-16 URX Shorty / TM PX4

Comment

Perhaps there needs to be a little overhaul or more attention brought to the reviews section in general? A lot of the threads saying "Is X any good/what to recommend/etc could be moved to an area in the reviews section?

Comment

Why if i see that sort of thread started with quite a few posts to it it draws me in, then more offen than not there will be someone that has posted some form of review or opinion.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

FraserM92 Airsofter for over 4 years Find out more about FraserM92
            Working...
            X