This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• swap

hi , i did a battery swap on here . i sent my battery on 20/12 and gave him the tracking number, it says it is being progressed through there network . i have recived his battery but he says he is going to start a dispute because he has not got the battery i sent . i can only think its down the back log they have . i have given him my phone number to ring me if he wants and my ebay details to, this is 100% to . what more can i do ?

Re: swap

Tell him to be patient?
    Wait until 1st of January atleast, Royal mail have a backlog..

Comment

dont you have to wait 60 days before you can start a paypal dispute anyway?

Comment

Dont worry.
        You have proof of posting.
        In the event that he does start a claim at this early stage 1) there is a mediation period, and 2) it will more than likley fall in your favor as you had the presence of mind to send it recorded delivery.

Comment

Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben View Post
          dont you have to wait 60 days before you can start a paypal dispute anyway?
          No only 7
          There is a mediation period that lasts 20 days.
          But the case can be escalated as soon as the case is opened.
          But at this early stage im sure paypal would not issue a refund or close the case.

Comment

there was no money involved just a straight swap just gutted he sent me a message like that . i know i have only 4 deals on here but they are 100% . and my ebay has over 460 deals and is 100%.

Comment

If it was a swap, im sure he's implying neg feedback, which as we know is a flipping nightmare to get rid of even if unjust..
              Originally posted by Bluegill
              5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

beat me too it:D
                Originally posted by Bluegill
                5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
                  No only 7
                  There is a mediation period that lasts 20 days.
                  But the case can be escalated as soon as the case is opened.
                  But at this early stage im sure paypal would not issue a refund or close the case.
                  Strange, I could have sworn I had to wait 60 days once! Does it change depending on where the item is coming from? My dispute was an item coming from Hong Kong, so 7 days wouldnt have been enough.

Comment

Originally posted by oneshot187 View Post
                    If it was a swap, im sure he's implying neg feedback, which as we know is a flipping nightmare to get rid of even if unjust..
                    If it's unjust it shouldn't be a nightmare at all, a simple PM to a moderator, preferably Rampage, will sort it out quickly and efficiently.

Comment

Keep all your reciepts and PMs
                      If he does give you bad feedback and then the battery is delivered PM a mod all the details including the tracking number and ask for it to be removed.
                      Most of all keep your cool no matter what.
                      Sorry about running away with the paypal thing, think im on a caffine high this morning...lol

Comment

lol, im cool. im sure it will turn up ive just got a pistol today, posted 13 days ago . just dont want the bad feedback for nothing , thanks for the advice guys

Comment

Sorry, only just saw this thread and it answers all my Q's. I sent the wrong a PM(I have been waiting for a set of items for 3-4weeks now and nothing) to the wrong person. Then I was baffled about your PM's to me about your phone number and ebay account. Error on my part, all a misunderstanding. Sorry again.

Originally posted by Ominous Slayer
                          A brain?
                          Originally posted by snuff
                          Can I borrow yours it's hardly used...

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bullfrogg easygoing, willing to help Find out more about bullfrogg
                          Working...
                          X