Where should this thread go?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where should this thread go?

looking for a local air-softer/technician to do a repair but cannot decide on which is the right section the the for sales section, So where should it go? Thanks
    Originally posted by Tiercel
    I have a feeling this will be about as popular as a Magpul salesman at an AK convention.

Re: Where should this thread go?

Technical Help -> Appropriate section -> Appropriate title (Such as, "Looking for Technician in Nottinghamshire")

Comment

Nowhere.

I've already asked moderators on here if I can advertise my services to people, and they've said no. In short, the mods would just say "get the gun sent to ZeroOne" etc.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Originally posted by Gaffa View Post
        Nowhere.

I've already asked moderators on here if I can advertise my services to people, and they've said no. In short, the mods would just say "get the gun sent to ZeroOne" etc.
        Surely that's a bit different to the thread saying Any local techies in Nottinghamshire please PM me, or something of the sort?
        That's not advertising then

Comment

I thought everybody in Nottingham had real guns anyway?!

Besides the point, lol. Either in the "Wanted" section, or "Technical".

Never know, somebody might help for free or for a few beers!

Comment

Lee - true, but you know what "they're" like.

Yeah I'd go for Tech. Seems most people ignore the wanted section anyway!

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Nadrian Find out more about Nadrian
            Working...
            X