How the moderators deal with breaches of rules

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How the moderators deal with breaches of rules

i have already suggested "golden thread" idea.

where your classified ad becomes "sticky " for a week or a few days depending on how much you pay EG

your selling a systema and for £3 your thread becomes sticky for Xhours, days , whatever

i would be happy and i know others would be happy to do this.

after your credit is up its un stickied and will drop unless bumped or extra credit bought.

simple yet effective
    sigpic

Comment

Okay to address some of the original points made by KaRcop

1. A post that is going down hill or a breach of the rules would be removed straight away regardless if the Admin/Mod has time to issue a PM/Reminder (due to perhaps time constraints or what functions they can access from the device they are using) purely to prevent the thread becoming worse ( there have been some spectacular flame/bandwagon threads on here and they grow at lightning speed).

2. I believe that it is not permitted to use the Forum space to advertise your own personnel business (which is what I assume that the Baby Shop advert was). If I am wrong then I am sure I will be corrected.
      Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 3 January, 2011, 10:52. Reason: spelling

Comment

So how come people can offer painting services and signigture making services amongst others with no effect to them

A baby shop is not airsoft related and his link was to a clothe page. Don't think th babies pee more then 10ft
        Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 3 January, 2011, 11:02. Reason: language

Comment

I didn't say it was airsoft related did I Guard.

as for the others I'm sure if They are seen they will be looked at.

Comment

Originally posted by crotmate View Post
            Its been said before like it or lump it, I don't see any of the guys complaining on here posting on UKAZ or Arnies all that often.
            But then again spetznazdave87, banned from here because of his attitude towards the fine moderation on this forum, has settled in perfectly well on those forums despite them being far stricter and intolerant of spam. Funny that

It's Zeroin. It's a glorified retailer/site forum. Steve and Rampage are right- the retailer always protects its interests. You can get away with murder here if you don't get on the mods' bad sides. Makes no sense to complain about it when you get pulled up on it.

Comment

Well many will say if nappies will conflict zero in

Jesus christ let's all castrate the idiots

There are many shop owners selling on here and getting away with it
              but yet you ban nappy links ,

Rediculous to be fair , but it my opinion don't like it tough shite

Comment

I assume you mean "you" as in the forum as lets be quite clear I do not do Sigs unless they are reported.

Comment

Don't think it was meant personally but you have to admit banning a baby shop advert does seem pretty petty.

Comment

I think, As I posted it was not what it was Advertising but the fact it was Advertising.

Comment

So why are people who sell their stuff aswell as putting it on eBay allowed to do so

They are after all advertsing an item that is on a website that sells airsoft products
                      they are allowed to sell their items and give the items code on here

Pathectic

Comment

As far as I understand as long as you are not linking directly to a Shop site on ebay then that is permitted

Comment

Originally posted by parky View Post
                          But then again spetznazdave87, banned from here because of his attitude towards the fine moderation on this forum, has settled in perfectly well on those forums despite them being far stricter and intolerant of spam. Funny that
                          Dave was already well settled in at Arnies before he was banned here, not sure about UKAZ but I assume it would be the case there too.
                          Originally posted by fijitstiks
                          they are a waste of time dont know why the british army still has them
                          Originally posted by N3ADS
                          Is this you talking from experience ?..
                          Originally posted by fijitstiks
                          i was at cadets for 3 years

Comment

steve that is soo contradictory its untrue

as ebay sell airsoft products

the number of items takes you to ebay pages themselves,

same as anylink does

so they should not be allowed either , but yet they were

crotmate, dave was well settled in on UKAZ mate as the mods and users are actually all equal fields etc
                            plus you can link to sites that help people and also relate to new items in airsoft

Comment

Originally posted by crotmate View Post
                              Dave was already well settled in at Arnies before he was banned here, not sure about UKAZ but I assume it would be the case there too.
                              Fair one but still he's never had a problem with the moderation on either. He got banned from the old ASCUK but that was ironically only because he recommended someone join zeroin! That was before this forum became 'new and improved' and all the problems started though

Originally posted by guard-sniper87 View Post
                              crotmate, dave was well settled in on UKAZ mate as the mods and users are actually all equal fields etc
                              plus you can link to sites that help people and also relate to new items in airsoft
                              This. The head honcho of the old ASCUK even welcomed him back to the new UKAZ... can't see that ever happening here tbh lol.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

KaRcop I'm a pilot. Find out more about KaRcop
                              Working...
                              X