Collapse

Enough of the spammy threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He did say when he did it he was giving it a trial run.
    Lets just see how it pans out (no pun intended)

Comment

Re: Enough of the spammy threads?

Originally posted by tisane View Post
      He did say when he did it he was giving it a trial run.
      Lets just see how it pans out (no pun intended)
      Fair point, I guess it is a bit early to bring out the tar and feathers
      Originally posted by Boo-Sabum Ben
      Thats why i lopped mine off! :D

Comment

Rampage said he wants people to do their own thread.

I personally think people have albums in their profile and the Pictures section should be for variant threads, but I'm not fussed with having both, it will grow into itself eventually.

This thread is clogging up the section far more than anything else
        Signature Removed

Comment

Originally posted by NitroJoe View Post
          Rampage said he wants people to do their own thread.

I personally think people have albums in their profile and the Pictures section should be for variant threads, but I'm not fussed with having both, it will grow into itself eventually.

This thread is clogging up the section far more than anything else
          +1 to that
          Prepare for the worst, but expect the best.

Originally posted by Bezza806
          I always thought anime had to involve girls, tentacles and some sort of bondage.....?

Comment

i would like to set up a complete album in my personal profile...but there is not enough photo space for me, theres only room for about 80 pictures, i would want at least 250!!
            VICTORIA CONCORDIA CRESCIT

LOOKING FOR: S&W N-frame holster
            trader feedback http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=5191

Comment

If you look under the forum title, it also reads 'Show off your armoury here'. Personally I just went with the rules as they were.

Comment

Its just people being fussy, how about if it was left in the old style? it would of been much harder to look all the way through, now its newer and better, people still find something to moan about. Pffff!!!!
                sigpic

Comment

Stop getting p***y because the mods have had enough shit from people about the Pictures of your Guns thread, so now that they have created this seperate category, you can all stop whinging.

I for one am glad they have done this, as - raised earlier - i don't have to search every single page of the old thread for an M4 or whatever.

If you don't like the threads made by an individual... don't click on it. No-one is forcing you to. They are all abiding by the rules.
                  'Nuff. Said.
                  Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 4 January, 2011, 16:53. Reason: language

Comment

Think I'll be creating separate threads as per the sticky in that section with multiple pictures of each of my guns... Now that might only be 19 guns, but at least all the threads on the first page will be made by me....

People would probably be ped at that, but then I'm abiding by the instructions. I'm ped at seeing the armouries threads when these pictures could be put into threads that are already made, but I suppose we (and you) have to put up with it...
                    Last edited by Sci Fi Steve; 4 January, 2011, 16:53. Reason: language

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

gijohn2 I like Trains. Find out more about gijohn2
                    Working...
                    X