X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reporting

sorry if theres a thread made up but
    i know the mods have a lot to look after
    but i see things which are either premature bumping or no use of templates so i report and nothing seems to happen but i also see people spamming threads asking to use template and most of the time i do that i get infracted
    is this just that im unlucky or that theres not enough people reporting that thread with eg the no use of templates

Re: reporting

How do you know nothing happened?
    How do you know the mods didn't send a PM?
    How do you know they are going to see if the user repeats the offence?
    How do you know it wasn't actually in breach of the rules?

Comment

Who cares?

Comment

yh i was just wondering i dont really care tbh

Comment

Then why raise a useless thread asking?

more important things in life than to worry about other people doing things wrong man, chillax!

Comment

If a thread is reported we will action it, unfortunately on the sales threads we do need your guys help as there is simply way too much to go through ourselves all the time and we do miss things, its called human error.

That and not all of us assistants can moderate in the sales section so we have to wait for a mod who can to come online to do the job.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

i just get a bit pee'd off watching some people doing things and carry on doing the same when i was new on here i got banned just for one premature bump

Comment

I know what you mean, just report it or just ignore it, dont let it ruffle your feathers

Comment

If you see the rules being broken in this way report it so we know about it, even if 5 people report the same item at least we know about it and can deal with it.

This Post may contain my opinions and if you disagree with them Tough S**T!

Comment

ok close please

Comment

All reported posts are acted on

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

wedge75 airsofting 12 months june 9th 2010 Find out more about wedge75
                      Working...
                      X