Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zero One Ads

Collapse

Am I either very un-observant, or has the clock changed to an hour fast?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I either very un-observant, or has the clock changed to an hour fast?

As above, I swear i've never noticed the clock being an hour fast :S

Can someone else agree this is new, or have I just never looked properly in my many many hours logged on this site lol.

Anthony

Re: Am I either very un-observant, or has the clock changed to an hour fast??

Time is what you set it at in control panel

Comment

We are on about the clock on zero in, I don't think I made that clear. It's not the time on my laptop lol.

Comment

Yes.... lol

User CP > Edit Options > Date & Time Options

Comment

I checked, it says it's the normal mate, London time zone, i'm 45 mins away, hardly the north pole...

If i'm honest, i'm positive it's only just changed as I would have noticed. Anyone else having any weird issues like this?

Comment

Sigh....

http://zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=76557

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Never even knew it existed mate, however. It solved the issue that arose out of no where!!

I just changed it to "off" and not it's reverted back, god knows what's happening there but oh well.

Cheers boys

Close if you see fit

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JackBauer8 Find out more about JackBauer8
              Working...
              X