A question to Zero One

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A question to Zero One

I recently made a very large purchase from the shop, having dealt with them in the past and being very happy with the service.
    One thing that has worried me though is that through my e-mails i had the emails from the shop stating;
    1. All items had been processed and a list of what i had ordered
    2. An email showing all the items i had ordered and a price. This is where things started to go wrong. One of the items was missing, and the total cost on the email was not what i was expecting. It was below the total amount.
    3. An email saying everything had been sent. And payment had been taken.

Upon checking my bank account, the total amount including the missing item had been deducted.
    Now, due to work, i dont live at home, but i get everything sent to my home address. I havent had a chance to check if everything is there or not. If it is, then theres no problem, but if there is, what is the best way to go about everything?
    I work within driving distance of Zero One, but im going to be at home on monday for a week. Its nearly 400 miles away!
    Please help Zero One! I shall ring on tuesday if after checking there is an item missing!

Im still going to shop with you though, due to the service in the past.

Re: A question to Zero One

yeah im sure they'll sort it for you mate
    TM M4A1 (With RIS Grip, Kings arm laser, G&P flashlight and ACOG 4x36 scope), JG VSR 10, KWC glock 17. Full british DDPM loadout.

Comment

Re: A question to Zero One

Always best to phone 'em. They tend to sort any problems out pretty reasonably well, just make sure you have like useful info such as any order numbers etc. to make sure they can find YOUR problem.

Good luck, hope you get what you're expecting!
      Armoury:

Custom ICS MP5A4 w/ R.I.S Rail + Cocking Tube Laser

KJ Works M9 w/ TM M9 Tactical Master Slide

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

hoggy21 Find out more about hoggy21
      Working...
      X