This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scammers (rant)

I have noticed that there seems to be a hell of allot of weird sales like loads of kwa m4s over priced and none of the pictures work .I have also found this with a couple of offer guns .It's also the fact every single one has just joined the forum within weeks.

Mods feel free to remove if you feel like this is just rubbish .

Re: Scammers (rant)

Sure they scammers, or maybe just the overhopefull?

I'd be more worried about things listed well under their value

Comment

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
      Sure they scammers, or maybe just the overhopefull?

I'd be more worried about things listed well under their value
      Thats very true but there is always one person interested in a gun no matter the price .

and it could just be a case they are not scammers It just seems like it.

Comment

More on topic, I thought you was too young to legally buy airsoft weapons anyway....

Comment

I think its over hopefulness a lot of the time, however I have seen one recently (I wont what or who though), a nice piece of kit but he was selling a 100 quid more than the brand new cost imported from the states with customs charges to boot, and someone bought it because that particular version is hard to come by in the UK and its a rebranded cheapsoft (either DBoys or A&K I think)
          section 24 of the 1968 Act
          Supplying imitation firearms to minors
          1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
          2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Yeah I am but I still like to browse the gun section just to see some custom guns and others.

Comment

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
              I think its over hopefulness a lot of the time, however I have seen one recently (I wont what or who though), a nice piece of kit but he was selling a 100 quid more than the brand new cost imported from the states with customs charges to boot, and someone bought it because that particular version is hard to come by in the UK and its a rebranded cheapsoft (either DBoys or A&K I think)
              personally I think people know there are a lot of kids and unregistered people on here who will pay above the odds just to get their hands on a non two tone. its not scamming...but it is illegal!
              TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

There is such a sale that looks rather suspicious.

An appraisal was made for an under 18 user

The same gun now being sold by a different user...
                sigpic

Comment

It is stupid ,I know of allot of cases (most friends) were they are under age and buy guns on here ,It annoys me because it put out hobby/sport in allot of danger .

Comment

Best "scammer" on here at the moment....

Guy selling a number of identical parts, which he made a thread about previously saying they had made things worse, lol :D

Comment

Im gonna looky see now.
                      section 24 of the 1968 Act
                      Supplying imitation firearms to minors
                      1)It is an offence for a person under the age of eighteen to purchase an imitation firearm
                      2)It is an offence to sell an imitation firearm to a person under the age of eighteen.

Comment

Your going to get in any hobby, until they make airsoft 100% licenced it will carry on so

Comment

Originally posted by jasevx View Post
                          Your going to get in any hobby, until they make airsoft 100% licenced it will carry on so
                          That doesn't make sense imo.

Comment

i think it does, any sport has issues, this is airsoft ones.

until they make the sport you must have a license instead of a ton of loop holes. its gonna happen
                            sigpic

Comment

Airsoft is almost impossible to license. There are too many "guns" in circulation.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

SAS Scott Pure petrol head who is also crazy about airsoft. Find out more about SAS Scott
                              Working...
                              X