X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jasevx
    replied
    Re: Scammers (rant)

Your going to get in any hobby, until they make airsoft 100% licenced it will carry on so

Leave a comment:

• seansamurai1
    replied

Im gonna looky see now.

Leave a comment:

• jagillham
    replied

Best "scammer" on here at the moment....

Guy selling a number of identical parts, which he made a thread about previously saying they had made things worse, lol :D

Leave a comment:

• SAS Scott
    replied

It is stupid ,I know of allot of cases (most friends) were they are under age and buy guns on here ,It annoys me because it put out hobby/sport in allot of danger .

Leave a comment:

• Crysis
    replied
    There is such a sale that looks rather suspicious.

An appraisal was made for an under 18 user

The same gun now being sold by a different user...

Leave a comment:

• caffin999
    replied

Originally posted by seansamurai1 View Post
    I think its over hopefulness a lot of the time, however I have seen one recently (I wont what or who though), a nice piece of kit but he was selling a 100 quid more than the brand new cost imported from the states with customs charges to boot, and someone bought it because that particular version is hard to come by in the UK and its a rebranded cheapsoft (either DBoys or A&K I think)
    personally I think people know there are a lot of kids and unregistered people on here who will pay above the odds just to get their hands on a non two tone. its not scamming...but it is illegal!

Leave a comment:

• SAS Scott
    replied

Yeah I am but I still like to browse the gun section just to see some custom guns and others.

Leave a comment:

• seansamurai1
    replied

I think its over hopefulness a lot of the time, however I have seen one recently (I wont what or who though), a nice piece of kit but he was selling a 100 quid more than the brand new cost imported from the states with customs charges to boot, and someone bought it because that particular version is hard to come by in the UK and its a rebranded cheapsoft (either DBoys or A&K I think)

Leave a comment:

• jagillham
    replied

More on topic, I thought you was too young to legally buy airsoft weapons anyway....

Leave a comment:

• SAS Scott
    replied

Originally posted by jagillham View Post
    Sure they scammers, or maybe just the overhopefull?

I'd be more worried about things listed well under their value
    Thats very true but there is always one person interested in a gun no matter the price .

and it could just be a case they are not scammers It just seems like it.

Leave a comment:

• jagillham
    replied

Sure they scammers, or maybe just the overhopefull?

I'd be more worried about things listed well under their value

Leave a comment:

• SAS Scott
    started a topic Scammers (rant)

Scammers (rant)

I have noticed that there seems to be a hell of allot of weird sales like loads of kwa m4s over priced and none of the pictures work .I have also found this with a couple of offer guns .It's also the fact every single one has just joined the forum within weeks.

Mods feel free to remove if you feel like this is just rubbish .

About the Author

Collapse

SAS Scott Pure petrol head who is also crazy about airsoft. Find out more about SAS Scott
Working...
X