Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drunken story thread

why was it removed? was good fun I thought
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Re: drunken story thread

was in the wrong section me thinks.

Comment

but it was started by a mod
      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

I happened to be up and it was quite late.

It was good fun, and was just meant to be a temporary thread to allow you guys a chance to let off a little steam without being over-moderated (ie if someone swears, well what the heck - it's after the watershed).

Before I shut the computer down, I get rid of the thread, and evidence of anyone being a little naughty Rampage often starts one late at night too, just for fun.

Watch this space after the watershed for the next one someday soon

Comment

We should have a whole section called after the watershed where we can swear as much as we like! :D

Comment

you mods should keep the steam room threads and others like it so in like 6 months you can show us them, and we can see how dumb we get sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by caffin999 View Post
              you mods should keep the steam room threads and others like it so in like 6 months you can show us them, and we can see how dumb we get sometimes
              They are kept, locked away in a super secret section of this forum

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

caffin999 IT Consultant Find out more about caffin999
              Working...
              X