X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Slowwwww

Originally posted by Utrinque Paratus View Post
    Its still slower right now than normal though.

+1, but at least its let me on
    KA BOOM, die zombies

Comment

i reckon its about to hit that time again...
      TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Slowwwww
        sigpic
        View iTrader Rating Here
        Looking for Kjw KC-02 Parts(Ra-tech, Kjw, etc..) PM me!

Comment

Here we go again,five minutes to open every page!
          sigpic

When in deadly danger, when beset by doubt, run in little circles, wave your arms and scream and shout!

Comment

Someone please sort it out. It realy can't be doing zero one any good.
            ..forever and ever we'll follow our team , we're Leeds United and we rule supreme!

Comment

Sort it out ffs!!!
              There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

Yep, lag strikes again..

Comment

There is nothing that can be done by complaining on the forum.

In fact you trying to complain doesn't help the situation.

I will be speaking with the owner of the forum to find out if there is an update/backup or something running between 9pm-11pm, or if it is simply the amount of traffic.

Comment

Think it could be peak time or you need to give the hamster on the wheel some red bull to get things going

Took me 20 mins to reply to a pm but achieved my goal in the end

Comment

It's rubbish hosting. 1&1 are notoriously bad. I'm shocked that ZeroOne actually trust their e-commerce store (and, thus, their livelihood) to such cheap nastiness...

Comment

I have never had a problem with 1&1, though I may be on a better hosting package. You may even find that it is only partially on 1&1, and they have their own server, or other hosting package. I am not sure on their setup.

All I know is that whilst the forum was slow it had nearly 80 Bing Bots crawling the site. Still has about 20 + others.

Comment

It could be worse; our forum was hacked the other week and went offline; fortunately it was resolved within 4 hours or so.

Having said this, I've not had any problems with Justhost and they're one of the cheapest going.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Bing are usually quite light - it's Googlebot that's by far the biggest drain on resources. I can't see bots slowing a server down though

Comment

It's being extremely hit and miss with me at the moment.

Comment

*sigh* thread closed, not helpful, it's not you it's the server, complaining doesn't help, will contact the owner regarding the situation, will inform when I know anything, please stop complaining.

Thanks

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Panoptes Gunnoisseur [n] pron: ['gun-uh-sur', -soor'] [Purveyor of fine taste in firearms]. Find out more about Panoptes
                                Working...
                                X