why is this?

Re: NO REPLYS/very slow replies

This is a reply.

Comment

lol i mean, PM sorry for being uninformative

Comment

Replies to what? many people have responsibilities i.e. jobs & families and cannot sit hitting F5 all day...

Or you have feck all interesting to say?

Are you talking days, weeks, milleniums? Some people just take a while, i doubt there is a sufficient fix for this?

Comment

no need for the aggression, i mean i was supposed to have recieved a few messages which i have not had/ were late,.
          any way please close, i will just accept the fact, because people on the forum are so helpful and kind these days :/

Comment

is it reference deals done or deals your interested in..Your trader ref says your not to great at replying during a trade, so it strange you ask....Are you not getting your pms
            sigpic

Comment

I beleive this is in reference to a deal with myself.
              I agreed to buy this users gun but stated that it would not be paid for untill the 28th when my partner is paid.
              At no point did i myself ask for a hold from the OP, however he stated that he would hold for me untill the 28th, great i thought now just to wait for the 28th to arrive and i have myself a nice new gun.
              However after being bombarded with various PMs asking me to talk to another user (that the OP was in negotiations with) to confirm our deal, several!! confirming my interest in his item (that i admit i ignored as i was starting to get fed up) and others asking me if i could pay sooner, i today lost all interest in this deal and informed the OP of this fact both by PM and in his thread advertising the weapon.
              I am a very patient person and can put up with most things, but being badgered constantly about a sale realy seems needy and totaly unnessacary.
              I would have had the money for the OPs item with 100% certainty but his desperation has now lead me away from his sale.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

iloveairsoftsniping Find out more about iloveairsoftsniping
              Working...
              X