Threads showing as new but aren't?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Threads showing as new but aren't?

I noticed this a week or so ago but thought it was my browser being a spazz but it's done it again and someone else mentioned it (Thread started by Kodiak - Bling bling?. Last post was back in April last year I beleive!) tonight, but there's been a lot of random posts, usually between 8 and 10 months old appearing at the top of the page showing as a new post?

Makes me wonder if this is why several newer members are posting on the threads, then being harrassed by the regulars for necroposting?

Any ideas, modmins? (admins/mods... It's a word I made up! :D Sounds a lot like moomins though... I hate those freaky things...)
    The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to discern whether or not they are genuine. - Abraham Lincoln

Re: Threads showing as new but aren't?

People voting on the poll brings it to the top, even if the last text post is old.

Also, they're are going to bitch if they `necropost` but would jump on them in a flash if they started a `new` similar thread!!
    Signature Removed

Comment

Re: Threads showing as new but aren't?

I find its with polls... if someone decides to vote then it goes ping up to the top :/
      Lady Astor (first woman MP in the House of Commons): "Mr Churchill, if you were my husband, I'd put poison in your tea."
      Winston (getting unsteadily to his feet): "Madam, if I were your husband ... I'd drink it."

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

helpimonfire I like cars and guns. And wimmins. And expensive hobbies. I suppose it all goes hand in hand there.. Find out more about helpimonfire
      Working...
      X