Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zero one product infomation

Hello all ,

As we all know zero one ... Lacks product info.
    I'm sure a great many questions are asked and a few unanswered .

So why not as this is zero ones forums. Make a product query section .

An Example -

I wish too buy x gun I'd normally email or phone zeroone.

This idea is they come here- product number in hand and we do our best to answer that question .

As product numbers are used they can slowly be merged to create a knowledge base on the product. Then zeroone can choose to update their website.

Thoughts?
    sigpic

Re: Zero one product infomation

There old website had much more info on products that they are still selling, just never got transfered to the new site. If I need to find details I go to other retail sites, unfortunately this means that if the item is cheeper I'll buy from them.
    Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

Indeed but say you go to zeroone and find a link to the forum or check the Fourm and the info is there. + zeroone do a price match so I've heard .

Would you be more likely?
      sigpic

Comment

Thing is if the retailer gives info on an item which is incorrect, by law they have to give a refund. If you buy an item and the info is incorrect from some one off the forum thats tough luck.
        Over 150 positive sales & trades on this and other forums!

Comment

It sound like a good idea

Comment

i feel that zeroone doesnt have enough info on products that id want to buy

Comment

For example -

An m4 can be questions Like what mags if any

Not nessisarily fps etc but general weight , what it comes with , abs or metal.

It would have to be moderated. But a great help

Ie- area DSR .

What version ? What it come with? Scope n mount as pictured or not? weight etc.
              sigpic

Comment

I noticed this as well. For the more experienced they'll be fine in knowing what they're buying but for someone new it can certainly put them off making a purchase.

Comment

My idea will direct users too the forum and help zeroone and answer questions that people need to know
                  sigpic

Comment

As a customer though you'll want instant answers preferably to 90% of your questions. So unless someone does a product info on each piece of kit and has a section for it on the forums or on the actual sites product info then it wont work IMO.

Comment

My idea would be - you go z1 and see a m4 .

You think hmm ok no info - a link takes you to this forum and there you can ask a question . By using the product number at end of question the mods can slowly amalgamate the threads to one thread . By using the SEARCH bar you can find the product number .

It's up to z1 weather they add info but we add additional support .
                      sigpic

Comment

Good idea but I still think not many will bother attempting to go on the forum, sign up then ask a question (properly) and wait for a decent reply from someone on a specific product. If anything they'll phone ZeroOne if need be.

Best to try and slowly get some product info's up when you click on something that interests you. Obviously this will all boil down to the staff working at ZeroOne.

Comment

An interesting idea.

But would this not be another section where people make duplicate threads?

The simple solution is to send complaints to ZeroOne directly; enough complaints might just make them want to add the information.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

how about the site owners/managers/techies whatever, spend some time making the descriptions, i too would rather shop elsewhere if the product doesnt give me info or pictures. Its not hard, just lazy
                            sigpic

Comment

although its a good idea i think as a retailer they owe it to there customers to put a description its terrible really especially when it comes to aeg's, its not up to the customer to write the information for them =/

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Crysis Hello! My names James, Business owner to E-Flux LTD. Find out more about Crysis
                              Working...
                              X