X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• zero one

hi

im not sure if this will actually make a diifernce,doubt it will,but is it possible for zero one to put some information about there products??

if you click on a ARES g36 it says ARES g36 £229 thats it pretty basic could really do with a bit more info.As if i have to look up a gun and find it cheaper ill buy from that site,so zero one lose a sale.

please take this into consideration.

Cheers Dom

Re: zero one

There's already threads on this. Use the 'Search' feature (There for a reason)

Comment

mate i am aware of this there is no need to be rude.

Comment

Straight forward reply. No rudeness implied on original message.

Comment

i no what you mean buddy its either no description or out of stock for last half a year
          you may be a king or a lowly street sweeper , sooner or later you all dance with the reaper

Originally posted by Barlow

alcohol + man up + lowered amibitions = lots of sex^2 = ex-who?

Comment

UK airsoft retailers (Mr Cripps excepted) don't do 'customer service'.

Comment

Originally posted by Panoptes View Post
              UK airsoft retailers (Mr Cripps excepted) don't do 'customer service'.
              That statement is pretty false, I buy off UK retailers with good customer service..

Comment

SO I guess now you're probably wondering why the thread was closed? It wasn't by me, but I'll tell you why the thread was closed.

1) There are topics about this, with outcomes. So by saying "don't be rude" - I'm afraid that all we, as users, assistants and moderators on the forum would probably agree that the correct response to this post is "Don't be lazy... use the search function, especially if you know it's there!"

2) ZeroOne Airsoft Shop are not directly affiliated with ZeroIn Airsoft Forums. Therefore, any complaints about anything to do with ZeroOne should be directed to... well, ZeroOne.

3) Complaining on here won't help the situation.

Thanks.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

MAJIK Find out more about MAJIK
                Working...
                X