This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flaming

I have to say this forum is starting to grind at me a little bit with the amount of bickering and petty flaiming that's been going on lately.
    The amount of very pedantic, unaccepting and ultimately up their own buttocks indivdiuals seems too have risen.

Is there anything that can be done to get people to wind their necks in?

I'm up for hearty debates but things seem to have dissolved into childish squabbling lately.

Edit: Could users be givent he option to close all threads they start maybe? Would mean if a thread starts to go the wrong way it can be ended by whoever started it
    Originally posted by spetsnazdave87
    I've never seen an Aug look so large :p

Re: Flaming

+1 To that lot of people coming off high and mighty recently. Lots of holier than thou bulls**t with people basically insulting other people.
    Originally posted by iNK
    Tokyo Marui? Can't say I have ever heard of them. Sounds like some sort of Ramen soup. Are you sure you are not reading off the back of a take-away flyer?

Comment

Re: Flaming

I do recall there being an option to actually allow the thread creator the power to close their thread.

But at the end of the day, you're giving us less work to do! Hehe.

If there are any problems, please use the report function. I'm often on the forums and can deal with a lot of requests, but even if I can't there's other assistants and moderators who can check and deal with things.

Anyway, I'm going to close this thread just in case this turns into a flame war with x accusing y etcetera. PM me if you think this reason is unfair...

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Roxy Been an airsofter since October 2008 Find out more about Roxy
      Working...
      X