• Show
Clear All

Re: Promoting the good - a step forward

xD always one haha - no worries bud i know what it means

thank Tisane he inspired it lol
    sigpic

Comment

I can't understand this personally. What's wrong with Itrader?

Surely, one will know who's good and bad... If you want to fill people with confidence, then surely the high feedback score will be suffice to say this?

Have I been missing something?

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Thanks Tisane

Comment

valid point bud,

ill try and explain

how many times have people not check feedback or itrader? some people dont even bother.
          this way it recognizes GOOD traders and to an extent giving them something back that they give to the forum.

feedback is a great system. but its become for me at least routine and dont get me wrong i love my feedback but at least with this its nice to see your name there and know youve done a good job for all to publicly see. Rather than have to check feedback
          sigpic

Comment

Plus sigs tend to stick in the mind, especially if you're on the forum for a large percentage of your time. It's sort of like an honorary thing.

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
            Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

exactly bud it means more than feedback as both leave feedback where as this is the next step
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Savaged Wolf View Post
                it means more than feedback as both leave feedback where as this is the next step
                +1

Comment

Jag's had one or two bargains off me, so if i wasn't in his top five i would feel quite sad. :p

I'm not going to list my top five as i've had a little to drink. And would probably end up listing my worst 5 knowing me

Comment

haha maybe later hunter maybe later
                    sigpic

Comment

Maybe indeed

Comment

Theres nothing wrong with itrader, but in the last 4-5 deals ive done i dont think i looked at it.
                        This way you see those top 5 people everytime theres a post by someone with it in there sig.
                        Ok nine times out of ten the person your thinking of dealing with wont be one of the five, but if they are it may give the person more confidence in the person they are dealing with.
                        In all my swaps regardless of feedback i will not send my parcel untill i have a valid tracking number, now thats asking a lot of someone who doesent know me from adam, but for some reason everytime i am trusted to come through and ive never had anyone back out at that stage.
                        Every little helps, and id be happy to vouch for anyone in those five

Comment

and that above is another reason why its good itrader has become a norm... like something you have to do rather than by choice.

this is a step further and may help....
                          in the following example

holding a gun ( people can vouch they can pay )
                          a High end deal
                          a swap
                          when the person goes missing for a little while

just some examples
                          sigpic

Comment

All for the new ideas guys, but lets face it....there are many scammers on here who will do 4 or 5 successful deals before scamming someone just to get the feedback....whats to stop you sticking a future scammer in your signature? I mean if its only based off one good deal, surely its not too reliable.

Comment

Even more so, to the signature thing, users can select not to show the signatures in threads etc; I'd guess it would mean the page loads a little faster.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Wont this just cause biased lists

I scratch your back and youll scratch mine.

Just click on I trader and read not difficult.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Crysis Hello! My names James, Business owner to E-Flux LTD. Find out more about Crysis
                                Working...
                                X