Review section.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Review section.

Just an idea, would other users think a new section in the review section for consumeables (so?) Would be helpful? To help reduce the gas, pyro and bb questions? What does everybody else think?

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Re: Review section.

I don't think the review section gets used nearly enough unfortunately.

I have been pondering what to do with the section for a while :/

The advice section of the forum is used a whole lot more, and people give reviews as answers but don't bother to post those reviews in the section meant for them :|

Comment

Maybe making the review section into a sub category of the advice section? I honestly can't think of a way to get the Review section to have more coverage which sucks as I think it would mean a lot less repetition in other categories :/

Comment

Where is the shotgun in the review section as well?
        Stop Drop And Roll

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
          I don't think the review section gets used nearly enough unfortunately.

I have been pondering what to do with the section for a while :/

The advice section of the forum is used a whole lot more, and people give reviews as answers but don't bother to post those reviews in the section meant for them :|
          I often scroll past the 'Review' section when it is on the fain forum page, if it was put into or collaborated with the 'advice' section it might make things more seamless…

Comment

I have thought about making it sub forums, but didn't think about actually putting it in the Advice section. Might be an idea, it seemed to work well for the tech section.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

BringOnThunder Find out more about BringOnThunder
            Working...
            X