This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should we report premature bumpers?

just a quick question. I come across early bumping loads and I have never been sure whether I should report the post so the mods can see it quicker? should we be doing that?
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Re: Should we report premature bumpers?

i imagine thats what the forum moderators are for unless they are repeat offenders who have remained under the radar (as it were)
    Wingers
    .: Wingers Web .Co .Uk

sigpic

Comment

Re: Should we report premature bumpers?

Yes, please report all posts that violate this rule. Even if it's 2 days, report the post. Although I personally won't be able to remove the posts as I'm not assigned to that section of the forum!

Thanks.

If you have a further question, please pm me. For now, locking the thread!

EDIT 1315 - Don't forget to report any other post that breaks a rule, and remember, only report premature bumps if they are in the classifieds section.
      Last edited by Gaffa; 25 March, 2011, 13:15.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

caffin999 IT Consultant Find out more about caffin999
      Working...
      X