X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: a 'thanks' button

Originally posted by oneshot187 View Post
    i totally agree on the feedback thing, it should only be for buyers (to give) and trades, the seller feedback of buyers is bonkers
    so just because i buy stuff but don't sell anthing makes me a scammer then?

would it be better to have the add to reputation option that's used on other forums?

Andy

Comment

Personally, I reckon a thanks button is alright. To thank people for their advice or help is always good to be able to do. Sure, some will abuse it but you'll get that wherever.

Personally, I don't think it'll affect how people buy things on here. Feedback first, then post count/forum presence will still be what makes people decide

Originally posted by Lonewolf873
      Mods can you please edit the title to shirt as I'm sure 5.11 don't sell shits.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew65 View Post
        so just because i buy stuff but don't sell anthing makes me a scammer then?
        How did you read it like that

the point is as a buyer, if you pay your going to get pos feedback are'nt you, theres not really much else required from a buyer. so apart from 'fast payment' what help is that with avoiding scammers? its not people your selling to you have to watch its the ones your buying from surely?
        Originally posted by Bluegill
        5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

Look guys, if it's going to cause you all toooooooo much confusion I can always remove it. Make of it what you will, I have told you how I see it being used, if you think it means you have size 20 shoes then more fool you.

Comment

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
            if you think it means you have size 20 shoes then more fool you.
            lol fair point

you thanked 'oliver' yet for last nights performance?
            Originally posted by Bluegill
            5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Comment

May as well remove it, its causing too much hassle and confusion, whats the point in having it if it MEANS nothing as some are saying, if its just an anti spam feature, cant see it myself but if thats what it is then just remove the thing, as it means nothing to nobody apart from the moderators
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by oneshot187 View Post
                How did you read it like that

the point is as a buyer, if you pay your going to get pos feedback are'nt you, theres not really much else required from a buyer. so apart from 'fast payment' what help is that with avoiding scammers? its not people your selling to you have to watch its the ones your buying from surely?
                wasn't might as a personal attack
                there are some who are suspicious of users only building up itrader feedback from buying so that at a later stage they will then try to scam them out of money

Comment

For now it stays, either it will work or it won't, personally, I would like to see it used mainly in the tech, review, and new players section of this forum to thank a person for their advice and opinion

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

GhostDivisionAirsoft I can am grammar Find out more about GhostDivisionAirsoft
                  Working...
                  X