favourites button

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• favourites button

Just and idea, save losing all the classifieds/important threads you intend on coming back to, but can never find: just a simple button you can add to your favourites and then view again on your profile or somewhere. Now i know you can do this on your comp but, say for the iphone/smartphone/tablet pc users, it would be handy, id like one on my normal pc also, as i have lots of favourites and wouldnt want to clog those up.
    sigpic

There is its called subscribe.
    Theres then a list (on the iphone anyway) under more in the tapatalk menu.

Comment

Re: favourites button

oh lol, so how does it work? can i fastrack back to the thread whenever i want via that/
      sigpic

Comment

yes via user cp then list subscriptions

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by tisane View Post
          There is its called subscribe.
          Theres then a list (on the iphone anyway) under more in the tapatalk menu.
          If your using Iphone and tapatalk click the tab in the top right when your on the thread you want to save, then click "subscribe".
          When you come back out of the thread click "more" on the bottom right and in that list is a "favorites" option click that and hey presto all you subscribed threads.

Small note use a PC and in your user CP cant remember where it is but, turn off the option that subscribes you to every thread you comment on or that favorites list will be very very long...lol

Comment

The option is in the Thread Tools drop down at the top of the page, and your selections are listed in your User CP.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

JOE90 Small mans syndrome!!!! Find out more about JOE90
            Working...
            X