Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shifty buying experience..

SO... this seems like the right kind place to ask this question;

few days ago i sent out payment for an item in the classifieds and the item was supposedly being sent to me today, HOWEVER! i've noticed that the seller has "bumped" the item back up again and never marked it as "sold". alarm bells are ringing, what would you do?
    "She shot me in the balls!"

Re: Shifty buying experience..

contact the seller and see what they have to say, they might have more than 1 of the items to sell, has your payment gone through ok?

Comment

has he contacted you since you sending payment?
      Regards

Comment

Could be he has more than one item?

Comment

payment has definitely gone through ok, funds deducted etc etc.. i've sent a message to him, but i'm preparing myself for not getting a reply :/

and i haven't heard anything since i sent the money.

Comment

Hmm, when did you send a message and like eveyone else said he might have more than 1 for sale?

Comment

message was only sent earlier today, hopefully you're right that he's got more than one of them.. but i cant help but feel that someone selling two or more of a single item would mention it in their post

Comment

Yeah what is the item? and have you seen his user profile to see if he has been online since?

Comment

Originally posted by analogue.trash View Post
                  message was only sent earlier today
                  Some people work for a living. Maybe he's unable to reply 24/7?

Comment

We can respect that but if i sent the money a couple of days ago and heard nothing from the seller since, i would raise an eyebrow...
                    but yes ill plus 1 you to saying that people do work.

Comment

What was it? If it's something like a weapon - I'd be very worried and contact mods.

If it only something like a mag, maybe they got a bunch of them?

Comment

Moderators, admins, assistants, etc, are not here to get involved in deals. It's a dispute between buyer and seller, we're only here to help with the maintenance of the forum. Hope this gets sorted though.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

If the seller has a paypal receipt, can you not remove/lock the sales thread?

Comment

If something dodgy is going on, I think we do investigate it (I don't know personally as that's not a section of the forum I manage). Just report the thread.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

I think you're not giving him a fair chance mate.

He might have more than one for sale, hence the re-sale.

Personally, I'd wait a week before worrying. Obviously within that week keep communicating but a week from posting then I'd ask serious questions.

RM, quite frankly, is shi*e. E.g - 1st class does not mean next working day delivery in real life.... like I keep finding out.

Be abit more patient

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

analogue.trash Find out more about analogue.trash
                              Working...
                              X