Gun Searching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Searching?

I've noticed that if I've wanted to find a particular model of gun ie a g3 or a p90 you are unable to search just this phrase as it's too short. Just thinking maybe to allow easier access to find the gun that you're looking for. Maybe some sort of categorisation?

It's only a concept and obviously open to ideas :-)
    www.Conjuctivitus.com Now that's a site for sore eyes

Re: Gun Searching?

Use stars in your serch i.e: *G3*

That should (theoretically) work.
    There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

The Forum requires 4 characters to search so use a Astrix (s) * to make up the required numbers

Example MP5* or M4**

Comment

How do you search for "vsr 10" because it didn't work for me.
        "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

vsr**

Comment

vsr*10 also worked for me

Comment

Didn't work for me... Why is there the 4 letter rule and 20 second rule by the way?

Christo
              "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

They aren't a rule, they're a setting.

Imagine searching for 2 or 3 letters, how many posts with things like "the" etc would you bring up? That is why pretty much all database searches have limits on them (not just this forum)

As for the delay, that's to stop people flooding the system and slowing it down more than it already has been.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sabbath I just love Black Sabbath :) Find out more about Sabbath
                Working...
                X