Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• when reporting, how long do you wait...

Firstly, if this has been raised, I apologise, I searched a few times, and read a lot of different threads, but none of them seemed to broach this topic.

I reported a comment left for me on my iTrader feedback, as it's completely false as much as anything else, and wrote a message saying how I was happy to explain more if needed etc... Since then, I've heard nothing, from a mod or in fact anyone, about it.

I know on the cosmic scale of events with regard to forums, it's a very small matter. However, on a personal level, it's about as frustrating as can be imagined everytime I see it is still there, and i'm sure I can't be the only person this has occured with.

So how long is the wait for matters such as this? (I'm not trying to force anyone's hand btw, I'm genuinely just looking for an answer.)

Thanks in anticipation,

Andrew

Re: when reporting, how long do you wait...

Mods will not get involved in itrader disputes unless the content of the feedback is a breech of the forum rules (Bad Language Insults Etc.). To prevent us being seen as "Taking Sides"

I will retract feedback left by you if you request it . Or remove all feedback for the transaction if I am contact by both parties involved via pm.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Angry_Panda A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away... Find out more about Angry_Panda
    Working...
    X