TapaTalk add-ons?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TapaTalk add-ons?

This is a mear suggestion in order to enhance the overall zeroin experience on a portable device Ie TapaTalk.

For a while now I have been looking through zeroin on my iphone using tapatalk and couldn't help but think how can it be improved for all to enjoy....

(this isn't a rant or a moan, it's to points to be noted and if possible changed)

1. A members search function... I.e allows you to search for members, now there is a post/ thread search but not a members search... whether it be simply to PM them or to check their profile.

2. Customisation? You can customise your profile on line why not on the app for example changing sigs, profile pics, colour schemes etc

3. Colours... This is a small but important aspect to tapatalk. If some one has bothered to put colours in there post / thread why doesn't it show on tapatalk? And is it achievable?

4. Ok now I know there has been a new moderate button added lately... (Don't know about any one else but I'd say it's useless) can this be adapted to say close threads started by your self? And any other useful 'moderation' to a thread?

Does any one that uses tapatalk Agee with what I have stated above? Can you think of any further adaptations/ minor issues that can be easily resolved?

Am sure every one will agree that this is a great site and much loved by all, furthermore with improvements can be more extraordinary than it already is!!!

Thanks for reading, constructive comments welcomed ;-)
    My iTrader:
    http://forums.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=103714

sigpic

Totally agree. Not managed to close any of my sales threads via tap yet, keeps on coming up with zeroin not granting permission.
    Being able to do that little bit more like your suggestions would be great though I fear it may slow tap down a bit.

Comment

All except the last one, would require app updates, so you'd be better off leaving a review in the app store you got it from than on here.

I would really like to see the moderate options working properly, thats it for me!

Comment

Exactly what he said ^^^^

The moderation tools have to be sorted by the Zero in team, im sure i hinted to rampage on another thread to see if he could sort it out for us Iphone/Android users.

But the rest im sure needs to be sorted by the developers of Tapatalk.

I wouldnt mind being able to see peoples sigs too.

Comment

Re: TapaTalk add-ons?

TapaTalk have released a new version in the last day or 2 on Android, the close thread mod tool I think is a bug and nothing to do with the forum, this update may have fixed it.

I can now also ban users from my phone, so watch out purcy

Comment

Re: TapaTalk add-ons?

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
            What?

I thought I banned him last night
            sigpic

Comment

Cool the Iphone update should be out soon if not already so will see whats what after that one.

Originally posted by Rampage View Post
              You do realise saying that your going to get "if he can mod from his phone why is the forum still $hit" brigade on ya ass now...lol

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DARKWOLF1298 THE LEGEND Find out more about DARKWOLF1298
              Working...
              X