enough already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• enough already

i have just been flicking through this section and gone to reply to 8 threads, however each one of them has been bloody closed.

WHY!!!!!! what is the point in closing threads (apart from spam and general crap obviousley)

does it break the forum if more than 2 posts are made per thread?

this site is really taking the mick, loads of veteran airsofters have been banned (probably because eventually YOU WILL be banned for some reason or another, its inevitable) leaving the site only usable to new members and newbs as apposed to sport veterans whom know a thing or two.

3 years ago this was a fantastic, friendly site. now you feel you cant fart whilst on it.
    its not how a minority sport should present itself. we should be able to have a laugh with each other (but of course a joke!!! that is spam, infraction follows)

i am on several forums such as sport cars, rc models, tiling, and they all work perfectly without a stupid level of moderation.

zero tolerance - worst idea ever
    KA BOOM, die zombies

Re: enough already

ps how long till this is closed, place bets now
    KA BOOM, die zombies

Comment

Originally posted by Sam89 View Post
      ps how long till this is closed, place bets now
      I agree with some of your points, and reference to the quote, very soon i think lol
      sigpic

Comment

i dont get it, why is what should be the best airsoft forum being made so shit
        KA BOOM, die zombies

Comment

its still a good forum imo, just mods need to be a bit more forgiving, overmoderation springs to mind in some circumstances.
          sigpic

Comment

you are quite right, the forum itself is very good. it is just being spoiled by the mods
            KA BOOM, die zombies

Comment

Just add my 2pence. A certain forum which is UK bases for AirsofterS seemed to have died a death due to excessive moderation(lol) Would hate to see this go the same way. I use Z1 for most of my purchases, Awesome shop and great they provide this forum

Comment

i agree fully. i cant comment on what this place was like 3 years ago as ive only been on here a year tops but even in that short time ive noticed how super moderated it is. they really need to get this forum back on track

Comment

Sam, what threads are you talking about?

I can only see a handful of threads in the whole forum that have been closed in the last couple of days.
                  sigpic

Comment

he means on the feedback section i think

Comment

mate, i already complained and suggested about this but, rampage deleted my post and thread about it, and i said to him why'd you do it, and he deleted that one...........they;ve not even closed my threads which ive had sold on for like 2 weeks (last time i checked)

Comment

Originally posted by theairsofttank View Post
                        they;ve not even closed my threads which ive had sold on for like 2 weeks (last time i checked)
                        If you read the posts that Rampage puts up, perhaps you'd have seen that you're supposed to close your own sales threads!
                        sigpic

Comment

Things should be handled in a friendly, helpful manner.... the forum is for the users, I wish there was less of this attitude:
                          You didn't read the rules, your a newb
                          I'm bored of this topic, so i'm closing discussion for everyone
                          This is my forum, f*ck off

Just a few classics
                          Signature Removed

Comment

I've looked back through all the closed and deleted threads over the last week. Only 2 were from forum feedback and they were both about the new clssifieds sections.

The vast majority of the others were either sales threads that didn't use the templates, or items that aren't permitted for sale on the forum.

On top of that, a user who'll remain nameless went off on one yesterday and set up loads of spam sales threads. They were obviously deleted.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BALBOSA View Post
                              he means on the feedback section i think

yes mate
                              KA BOOM, die zombies

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Sam89 I play with matches Find out more about Sam89
                              Working...
                              X