This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recently banned

I was recently banned for retail trading, i was given no warning, just an outright ban for two weeks. Wouldnt it have been more polite to ask me to stop retail trading on here 1st rather than just ban me?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BongoOldChap
    airsoft drone footage, games, shooting sunbeds, the usual airsoft youtube channel

Re: Recently banned

Personally, I couldn't tell you why.

I'm going to leave this thread open and bring it to the attention of Rampage to look into. BUT, this is not an excuse for people to have a rant and in reality you should have discussed this via PM with a mod.

Robin
    sigpic

Comment

Re: Recently banned

There was an issue of multiple accounts being used to sell exactly the same items. One account got a perma ban, the second got a temp ban. If you would like any more info of why this happened feel free to PM Rampage or any mod thats online.

CA M249 Para - TM Glock 18c - Cyma ASCU AKM (048M)

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bongooldchap Been an airsofter for about 5 years. Got into the marshalling about 3 years ago. Now running tha Armory in Wrexham, 70 acres of disused ww1 & 2 ammunition factory, bunkers tunnels, buildings, woodland and scrubland. Find out more about bongooldchap
      Working...
      X