This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bump rule

i have read the rules in regards to bumping to get to the top of the page etc thats all fine but im a little unclear if your selling several items on one page , is it ok to post sold items during the day to let people know what has gone? mny thx ben

Re: bump rule

Yes. If you have a multiple item thread you should state when an Item is sold. In an ideal world you would get a mod to edit it for you I think.
    "I'm proud of my invention, but I'm sad that it is used by terrorists .. I would prefer to have invented a machine that people could use and that would help farmers with their work — for example a lawn mower." - Mikhail Kalashnikov

Comment

yes the admin has edited one of my pages but i didn't want to take the pish and he have to do it a few times a day for me

Comment

would an admin member be able to confirm this for me pls

Comment

Aye, I did! Although I'm only a moderator, not an admin...

Hehe. Welcome to the forums anyway - what's best to do when selling multiple items is PM a classifieds assistant or one of the moderators to edit the last post on your thread with the updates as you've stated. It'd be best to do this as late on in the day as you can - even just before you log out for bed (as you're un/less likely to receive offers through the middle of the night).

But please refrain from posting "x sold", "y sold", as soon as it has been sold. This inadvertently bumps your thread and prevents everyone else having a fair chance of selling their stuff. Just PM one of the above with a list of what's sold, and it'lll be added to the thread.

Thanks. /Thread closed.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

bricktop Find out more about bricktop
          Working...
          X