Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem leaving feedback for user?

Hi,

Trying to post some feedback for a fellow user following a trade and receiving 'the deal URL is invalid', despite copying and pasting directly from the browser.

Am I possibly going about something the wrong way?

Thanks

Re: Problem leaving feedback for user?

That error will often appear if the thread had been deleted. Go to that URL again, and tell me what section of the forum it appears in.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

The threads are deleted pretty quickly.... so I don't bother linking

Comment

Yes, threads in the classifieds section (at least?) are automatically removed after 4 weeks or something.

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

Thanks the link is here - http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.p...deluxe+carbine

Gaffa - I notice you're in Merseyside. Out of interest which sites do you play at? - I'm around that area.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Mindz_i Find out more about Mindz_i
          Working...
          X