This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two tone guns

could u make a classified section for two tone guns plz as i think it would help alot of underaged players trying to get there first gun

Re: two tone guns

If you underaged - it's illegal. Two tone or not.

Simple.

Comment

Originally posted by edwa2 View Post
      help alot of underaged players trying to get there first gun

Yeah nice one mate

Why would the forum want to help under aged players buy an imitation firearm?

Comment

Oh wow he just went there . No body under the age of 18 can buy airsoft guns IF or RIF .

Comment

I think it is a really good idea but maybe for the reason of players who now have a valid defence and want to sell off their two-tone rifles, pistols etc.

Comment

i ment players without a valid defence

Comment

No, I think you mean so underage players like yourself can buy imitation firearms

Although fair play mate, you're not asking sellers to sell you a RIF.

Comment

ive got a gun well my dad has it was for my mate actually

Comment

I doubt this will happen, the idea has been brought up many times before in the past but with no development.

Comment

And its not that hard to find a two tone gun or someone willing to two tone .

Comment

i no but it would make thing much easier and theres already a section for everything else lol

Comment

i don't think it would work because you wont find that many two tone guns that you specifically want E.g: if you want a high end gun most people wont have them in two tone as normally only beginners have two tone cheaper guns(if that made any sense at all) and allot of people will two tone for an extra tenner or something so no point in making a new seection and will make illegal sales allot easier
                        Traded with me? please leave feedback as will I http://www.zeroin.co.uk/itrader.php?u=104161

Comment

Not going to happen. We might as well just set up a section titled 'Under 18? Buy your gun here!'

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

edwa2 add me on xbox, hardcore edwa2 but remeber to say ur on this fourm and ur fourm name Find out more about edwa2
                          Working...
                          X