Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Escrow service.

Hi,

Does Zero One still offer an Escrow service as the link to it on the forum no longer works?

I had a quick search on the forum but couldn't find anything providing an answer.

Thanks,

Dan
    Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Re: Escrow service.

Don't seem to be on the website anywhere!

Maybe they gave up? I don't know of anybody who used it!

Comment

I think the wide use of paypal basically took the place of the saftey net.
      Also paypal is alot cheaper so was the more realistic option.
      TAE

Comment

Yes they do, and yes it is on their website, but it's simply listed as a "charge" in their others category.

Phone them up to arrage payment, pickup and delivery.

They offer a better safety net than PayPal ever can on it's own.

Comment

Brilliant, cheers!
          Armoury: VFC SCAR L, VFC SCAR H SSR, VFC Mk13 EGLM, KWA Vector, TM VSR-10, WE HK416, WE AKS74UN, WE SCAR L x2, DE M56 + M56B, Maruzen M1100 + M870, LaZouche Custom Shop Colt Mk.IV Series 70, TM 1911 MEU, TM 1911 Desert Warrior, TM Desert Eagle.

Comment

I used the Zero One escrow service to buy a second hand gun in excess of £800. A small price to pay for peace of mind, and the system worked perfectly. I'd recommend it to anyone.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

DanBeresford One of the founding members of the Anzio Immortals. http://www.youtube.com/user/AnzioImmortals Find out more about DanBeresford
            Working...
            X