Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Subscription Issue

Hi guys/mods,

Got an issue here, whereby the forum subscriptions in my UserCP are stuck due to the changes that were made to the structure! Not been on Z1 online for a while, just my iPhone and as a result, when coming back, I have classifieds forums that I can't unsubscribe to! I have had a search about, and am not an online forum noob, but I can't find anything similar!

The forums that I am subscribed to are as follows:
    • Rifles & SMG's: For Sale
    • Pistols & Revolvers: For Sale
    • Support Weapons: For Sale

I cannot un-subscribe from them, and I guess that this is so because there is no option to actually subscribe to them now!

Any help would be greatly appreciated, or if a mod could just forcefully remove them from my account, that would be even better!

Re: Forum Subscription Issue

Moderators can't do anything I'm afraid as we don't have access to those sort of tools.

However, can you tell me whether you are receiving emails as a result of these subscriptions?

Please get in touch if you want general help. Please report problematic posts.

Take responsibility for your choices. If you break any rule in life, you should be held accountable.

Comment

None what-so-ever, but then again, I opt not to receive any emails other than PMs.

The only inconvenience is the forums stuck in my 'subscribed forums' tab.

Comment

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/subscription...ewsubscription

You should be able to tick and remove them there, or click the remove all subscriptions option.

Comment

For anyone with the same issue, this was fixed by entering the following into the browser

Code:
          http://www.zeroin.co.uk/subscription.php?do=removesubscription&f=72
          Just replace the number at the end with the forum ID. This can be found at the top, within the URL of the forum. Forum '72' is the 'Rifles & SMG's: For Sale' for example.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Hopewell Find out more about Hopewell
          Working...
          X