Tapatalk banning option?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk banning option?!

Have any other tapatalk users noticed they have an option to 'ban' their friends if the go into the profile page to send a message?

Im guessing its a glitch or mis worded, i havnt pressed it just incase it worked lol
    Originally posted by Bluegill
    5 years Backyard Skirmishing...

I hope that's not an airsoft euphemism

Re: Tapatalk banning option?!

test it and find out
    TM SCAR-L / LCT TACTICAL AK VARIANT / G&G UMP / MARUZEN P99 FIXED SLIDE / TM 18C AEP

Comment

Haha thats my point, its only out my friends list.

Wanna be friends?.....

Comment

Never noticed that one but wish their was an option to leave feedback using tapatalk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I am starting to not like Tapatalk, it's getting really buggy.

For starters that banning option should be there for those that have the ability for every user, and it doesn't.

Reported posts via tapatalk go no where.

Opening a PM with a quote in it crashes the app.

Forum sections with unread posts don't show as they should.

The moderation tools they have added (I saw them once before another update), aren't there.

Scrolling down a thread too fast has crashed the app.

There are a few more, but yeah, you get the idea.

Needless to say, if you pressed the "ban" button, you'll get no where (though it might be programmed as ignore user :/

Comment

i down loaded this but it still want lit me send or look at messages can any one help

Comment

If nobody else offers help drop a user called Crysis a polite PM hes a bit of tapatalk guru on iphone, not sure how different it is across platform.

Comment

Never got on with Tapatalk.

No pictures, and always ruined my "New Posts" list when I came onto the PC. Even more annoying when you've tried to view them on the phone, but get some garbage error!

Comment

Tapatalk is crap but now its sadly the only way I can use this forum .

Sent from my godly phone using tapatalk

Comment

lol i no, but u can still send messages and read then, thats alll i want it for but it never works :/ and i am using it on my htc desire

Comment

I dont see why you can reply to threads but not send messages?

Do you have the same problem if using a PC.

I actualy think Tapatalk is spot on, but purely for those of us that are not at a PC much or in my case at all.
                      Using the forum through Safari is just a pain in the chuff even with a HiDef screen.
                      Ive had some minor crash problems but even that is after some serous use, other than that i cant fault it myself.

Comment

Aside from the odd glitch, the iphone version is good enough for me, mainly it allows me to answer pms immediately which is good for buying and selling which is good stuff.

Comment

thts y i want it lol and no i dont have this problem on my pc

Comment

I have no problems at all with tapatalk. I can reply to posts and send messages. Not being able to leave feedback is a pain though!

It allows me to be on the forum throughout the day which is good for business!

Edit: i can even edit when i spell things wrong!

Luke
                            When I:

Buy: I live in Guernsey, but postage is the same as to the UK - see Royal Mail website

Sell: I will only hold a sale item for a MAXIMUM of 1 week PROVIDED THAT a 20% deposit (of full asking price) is paid within 24 hours of the request.

Comment

tried TT for 5 minutes, straight back to mobile web browser version (android 2.3 & 3.1)
                              'Smurf's Tours of Duty

ATR Winchester, 2 Regt AAC, 654 Sqn 4 Regt AAC, Cmd Tp, 4 Regt AAC, 216 Parachute Signals Sqn, HQ 16 Air Assualt Brigade, 668 (trg) Sqn AAC, 5 Regt (NI) AAC, JHF(NI) Operations, FSW Ops Sqn

Currently 1 (UK) Civ Div

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

oneshot187 Find out more about oneshot187
                              Working...
                              X