• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• perhaps a new section is in order?

just a thought
    we remember this
    http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=113813

well what if like.
    shot guns and AEG's etc have their own sections.

there was a two tone / budget section.
    listings for ALL guns under say 100. and / or two tone.

thoughts?

Re: perhaps a new section is in order?

No point as will be cluttering the main index page even more

It's already cluttered as it is,

Sub section on the current sections is too messed up to be honest as you have ebb in the AEG section then recoils in a different one

no point adding more space wasting items, the posts say if there cheap of two tone so leave it be

Comment

What could be a good idea is to change the order of the template, so that price is the first item. That way, hovering the cursor over the thread title would show you the price without having to open the thread up.
      sigpic

Comment

to save creating a new thread for another new section i thought i'd post it here as its a small enough thread. i was going to recommend creating a new section where users could submit reviews of sites. Thought this would be a good idea as we help people with weapon reviews how about sites? Instead of it ending up in the general airsoft discussion thread such as op morpheus at catterick

Comment

Originally posted by PKR View Post
          to save creating a new thread for another new section i thought i'd post it here as its a small enough thread. i was going to recommend creating a new section where users could submit reviews of sites. Thought this would be a good idea as we help people with weapon reviews how about sites? Instead of it ending up in the general airsoft discussion thread such as op morpheus at catterick
          Y'know, like the one towards the bottom of the forum index?

Comment

fail sorry used to skipping past the teams ones to the non-airsoft stuff and just dont pay attention to it

Comment

i actually agree with tyler on this. I think it would be ideal to have a budget / 2 tone section. Whats to clutter up?? its a forum.

It would save the numerous times i see a gun listed like this:

G&P M4 CQB - i like these, i will have a gander

get to it and it turns out to be a TT, its annoying. It will also stop all the people that need to buy TT's having to search the forum like mad just to find one, as no one hardly lists it as TT in the title!

At the end of the day we have 2 sides to airsoft guns, 2 tone and RIFs

So why should the classifieds section not reflect this

Comment

This forum is going to have more sections than the Auto trader soon!

Leave it as it is.

Comment

I agree, I also get annoyed when I see something I fancy then find it's TT, so either we need a TT sales sections or people need to start indicating stuff is TT in the thread title.
                  Originally posted by tackle
                  For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Maybe it should just be an added rule to state its a TT in the title
                    e.g. G&G M4 CQB **TWO TONE**
                    Save having to have it's own section. TT sellers must abide by the rule or have the ad lifted.

Comment

Or possibly you could just stop allowing 2Tones to be sold, I jest. As we're all aware that's another conversation and one that's been done to death. However either a seperate section and a requirement to put price in the title in all sections OR a requirement to put Two Tone and price in the title in all sections would make classifieds scanning a lot easier.

Something like "JG AK47+mags, 2Tone, £150" for example.
                      For the haters who feel that bamf, & others, are picking on you, GROW THE FUCK UP, their actually trying to stop you destroying our sport or having even more draconian measures foisted upon us.

Comment

Is it really that hard to click on something and then click the back button if its not what you want? its bad enough as is. Lets not add to it.

Comment

Is it really that hard to state price and if it's two tone in the description? I find the new classifieds is a lot easier to use all that's needed now are some subsections for spares and accessories.

Comment

yes, it will be to much hassel trying to put it into the rules, Half the users on here dont read rules as there is constantly people bumping, not using templates or asking mods to close threads which they can do themselves and people listing things in wrong sections.

Comment

That's the mods problem at the end of the day if you want to sell something it's in your best interest to supply clean easy to follow details to a potential buyer. Plus I can think of an easy way to ensure sellers stick to the templates etc, automatic thread deletion if they don't, saves the classifieds mods a lot of re-writing etc.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

Tyler For equestria! <3 Find out more about Tyler
                              Working...
                              X