big pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big pics

when people post pics of what their selling, how do you get it so its not an attached thumbnail and a bigger better picture?

Re: big pics

you need the img code, websites like photobucket have it under the photo once its uploaded, simply copy that into you thread.
    Bust a move.

sigpic

Comment

Host the pictures on something like photobucket, then add the direct link using the insert image button.

I'll be nice and move this to forum feedback, rather than just binning it. Please have a closer look for the correct section next time though please.
      sigpic

Comment

ok sorry, thanks, so what would you say is the best side to upload the pics on?

EDIT: well not best, but easy to use.

Comment

Photobucket...just upload...then copy and paste the image code as allready said.
          Bust a move.

sigpic

Comment

i use tinypic to upload any of my images, they have several size options including an option for forum post, makes a nice big picture but not so big that it causes the page to distort.
            For Sale!
            TM M870 with a load of stuff
            A&K massada sniper spec
            Chronograph
            leaving airsoft so everything must go

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

StriideR For Honor. For Country. For Brother. And when he gets to heaven, To saint peter he will tell, One more soldier reporting sir, I've served my time in Hell. Bullets or broke bones? Bones heal. Give me liberty, or give me death. Warriors by day, Lovers by night, Professionals by choice, Marines by the grace of god. Find out more about StriideR
            Working...
            X