Acronyms list.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Acronyms list.

Dunno if this has been mentioned before but with the increasing amounts of new players to the sport and the forum how about a single page with a fully listing of airsoft realted acronyms and abbreviations to help them out e.g. RIF, FPS and such things like Short stroking.

Saves someone opening a new thread asking and saves face aswell.

Mods should be able to add to it as new ones come along etc.

Cheers all

Re: Acronyms list.

Or use http://www.google.co.uk
    Originally posted by JayB591
    The 99%ers 'what am bestust gun for me on budgit of tennar'
    Originally posted by Phatvortex
    You've never searched for bacon? Then you are not a true man.

Comment

Originally posted by The-Dude View Post
      Google short stroking... comes up with hard drive related material therefore wastes time where as the list would have the exact answer.

Comment

As an example, I Googled ROF/RIF/FPS none of the first results related to airsoft in anyway, shape or form?

I agree that an almanac of some sort be created, to assist newer (and some not so new) players to the sport. Thus giving a much-needed reference point.
        There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

http://www.zeroin.co.uk/showthread.php?t=18793

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
            As an example, I Googled ROF/RIF/FPS none of the first results related to airsoft in anyway, shape or form?
            Add the word "airsoft" to the search...

Comment

Originally posted by No1_sonuk View Post
              Add the word "airsoft" to the search...
              Yes, but not many people would add that word. Those of the "Wot am bestest L33T sniperr/M4" brigade are way too lazy (and perhaps presumably can't spell airsoft?)

Feenix's efforts should've been rewarded with stickying that information, as that was written in 2009. Any new site members finding that and commenting on it would be castigated for the immortal sin of 'Necro-posting'.
              There's a scammer operating openly on this forum. Please be aware of who you're dealing with.

Comment

O.M.G.....

Comment

Originally posted by BAMF View Post
                  Yes, but not many people would add that word. Those of the "Wot am bestest L33T sniperr/M4" brigade are way too lazy (and perhaps presumably can't spell airsoft?)

Feenix's efforts should've been rewarded with stickying that information, as that was written in 2009. Any new site members finding that and commenting on it would be castigated for the immortal sin of 'Necro-posting'.
                  At the sametime the same type cant search this forum. Thats why the troll said google it.
                  Originally posted by JayB591
                  The 99%ers 'what am bestust gun for me on budgit of tennar'
                  Originally posted by Phatvortex
                  You've never searched for bacon? Then you are not a true man.

Comment

About the Author

Collapse

blytm Find out more about blytm
                  Working...
                  X